Best formation for IF Pulisic?

LiveArsenal
1338 posts Professional
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've been on here. Today I decided to just buy a 50k pack from the FIFA points I had and got IF Pulisic, my first IF which is really cool. What's the best formation to use him?

Comments

• Donavann28
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Havent gotten a chance to try him out but I would suggest the 4-1-2-1-2 (2). I have found a lot of success using high paced cams in this formation who can shoot pretty well.
  • LiveArsenal
    1338 posts Professional
    edited April 2017
    Alright. Now I'm wondering what team I should make with him? All I have atm is 34k but could play some games and possible get to 50k

Edit: Also thinking of getting IF Mbappe or IF Gnabry as cheap striker options?
  • Juked By Neymar
    3660 posts National Call-Up
    Alright. Now I'm wondering what team I should make with him? All I have atm is 34k but could play some games and possible get to 50k

could try this http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/5545604/
  • iitalic
    1883 posts Play-Off Hero

Using two right footed strikers with 3 star weak foots isnt the best idea
  • Donavann28
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    iitalic wrote: »

Using two right footed strikers with 3 star weak foots isnt the best idea

Mbappe now has 4* weak foot.