The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Best formation for IF Pulisic?

LiveArsenal
1336 posts Professional
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've been on here. Today I decided to just buy a 50k pack from the FIFA points I had and got IF Pulisic, my first IF which is really cool. What's the best formation to use him?

Comments

• Donavann28
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Havent gotten a chance to try him out but I would suggest the 4-1-2-1-2 (2). I have found a lot of success using high paced cams in this formation who can shoot pretty well.
  • LiveArsenal
    1336 posts Professional
    edited April 2017
    Alright. Now I'm wondering what team I should make with him? All I have atm is 34k but could play some games and possible get to 50k

Edit: Also thinking of getting IF Mbappe or IF Gnabry as cheap striker options?
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    Alright. Now I'm wondering what team I should make with him? All I have atm is 34k but could play some games and possible get to 50k

could try this http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/5545604/
  • iitalic
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero

Using two right footed strikers with 3 star weak foots isnt the best idea
  • Donavann28
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    iitalic wrote: »

Using two right footed strikers with 3 star weak foots isnt the best idea

Mbappe now has 4* weak foot.