Servers

Uppedcart
742 posts Semi-Pro
Anyone else had terrible servers all night? Literally never been this bad for me, I'm pressing buttons and players aren't even responding until like 2 seconds later? Seems to happen after fast forward lag?

Comments

• ShaunCPFC
    4292 posts National Call-Up
    Uppedcart wrote: »
    Anyone else had terrible servers all night? Literally never been this bad for me, I'm pressing buttons and players aren't even responding until like 2 seconds later? Seems to happen after fast forward lag?

Yessir! $hite this morning and last night.
  • Uppedcart
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    Anything to do with FUT birthday do we think? Because I'm on 10 wins from 13 and I'm genuinely considering just leaving it this weekend?
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    I only played 5 games and there was 0 lag for me. The menus were laggy af tho
  • Silent Singer74
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Menus laggier than usual which is bad enough but game wise it's been pretty stable for me. I've had a lot of bs goals and rebounds etc but it hasn't been too bad. The game is still rotten from the core out though. Too many op players that are world beaters in the game in general. Don't fluck up FIFA 18 ea, I said this on 17 too like!!!
  • Stewie26
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's been awful. Game lag is terrible. Menu lag is a joke. Why EA thought it would be a good idea to smash the game full of SBC's and pack offers over the weekend is a joke. Games are literally a joke to play.
  • Egloryx
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yup, all my games today have been dreadfully laggy. Button delay no bueno
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    You know the servers are screwed when even the pack store lags :D