Anybody else feel the same about legends?

ManU4Life
142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
They just have lost that special something they had last year, and if anything I feel they have taken a step backward the legends I used were Sukur, Brian L., Okocha, Shevchenko and Effenberg. And I can say there are many nif cards that play miles better imo. So its it just me that feels like this?

Comments

• TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Nope
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    Disagree, legends are next level
  • MightyDesertFox
    2726 posts Fans' Favourite
    I agree. But these 2 guys play a lot better than I play, so they proly right...
  • Diggy
    13806 posts Has That Special Something
    Many of the high level NIFs play equal to the legends this year & your right the legends just are not as special this year but the higher priced ones do like gullit mattahus
  • ManU4Life
    Probably should have said I am still on 360 if that changes anything
  • Is B. Laudrup as good as most describe?
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Disagree
  • Diggy
    13806 posts Has That Special Something
    ItsYekoo wrote: »
    Is B. Laudrup as good as most describe?

He's good at zig zag dribbling & makes good runs but I feel his shooting is off

• ManU4Life
    Could not finish **** for me give

• rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    agree, still the best bit much better last year
  • ManU4Life
    Diggy wrote: »

He's good at zig zag dribbling & makes good runs but I feel his shooting is off

Yeah this was the same case with me
  • I've tried a few legends myself, and the only one I would purchase again would be crespo. He was actually awesome for me. Other than that man, honestly NiF Ronaldo is better than any legend striker except maybe pele imo :) Ronaldo is just a game changer.
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    Richard wrote: »
    Disagree, legends are next level

Im currently rocking Kluivert,bergkamp,rijkaard and de boer and have to say they are streets ahead of anything else I've used
  • Carson_92
    385 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Disagree
  • CandyRat
    7815 posts League Winner
    Nope, Pele, Matthaus, Blanc, Desailly, Neville are all top 3 in the game in each position.
  • ManU4Life wrote: »
    They just have lost that special something they had last year, and if anything I feel they have taken a step backward the legends I used were Sukur, Brian L., Okocha, Shevchenko and Effenberg. And I can say there are many nif cards that play miles better imo. So its it just me that feels like this?

If you compare the stats of a legend with a high rated nif they're usually worse so no suprise
  • hoban95
    49816 posts FIFA Cover Star
    On xbox one they are superb.
  • UTG
    2412 posts Fans' Favourite
    1419.png
  • Vert
    15439 posts World Class
    They're still the best players in the game but not by the same distance as last year, like every player on this game they can be inconsistent
  • AznSW
    1115 posts Professional
    Nothing wrong with Brian's finishing, finishes nearly everything for me with either foot.
    Prefer him over Kluivert.
  • VerdePride
    3240 posts National Call-Up
    Still good but not last year special
  • CandyRat wrote: »
    Nope, Pele, Matthaus, Blanc, Desailly, Neville are all top 3 in the game in each position.
    I'd have TOTY Silva and Ramos over Blanc or Desailly any day, not to mention Beckenbauer or Maldini.
  • XXSPCXXX
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2015
    I am in two minds at the moment. I have just enough for a full legends team (lehman, Rijkaard, de boer, Neville, Futre, Ljunburg, Effenburg, Valderama, Zola, Suker & Shevchenko). Just can't decide whether to blow my ~1M coins on that or improve my Spanish IF team with IF Griezman, Benzema, etc.

If the legends aren't that great then it makes a difference!
  • Dikko Henderson
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Disagree, love them.
  • P
    7679 posts League Winner
    Said this from week 1. Most agreed then as well. Its not that they are bad they just aren't as good as they were last year.
  • Dare To Dave
    4441 posts National Call-Up
    Not as good as last year.
  • CandyRat
    7815 posts League Winner
    Palin wrote: »
    CandyRat wrote: »
    I'd have TOTY Silva and Ramos over Blanc or Desailly any day, not to mention Beckenbauer or Maldini.

Haven't tried Maldini and Beckenbauer, but I think Maldini is the only one that could be better, and some people agree. Should've added imo ;)
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14065 posts Moderator
    I agree. There are some stand out ones, but overall not the same as last year!
  • Keano
    14287 posts Has That Special Something
    CandyRat wrote: »

Neville I'd place as First, despite his speed he stops everything that comes in his path, can only imagine what the others are like though.
  • CaptHanSolo
    93 posts Park Captain
    Legends are king imo, I have Pele, Weah, Bergkamp up front, they don't stop scoring for me.