YouWantUsFC - joining the party - dont get the moaning?

YouWantUsFC
2752 posts Fans' Favourite
It is no secret that I am quick to criticise and that I don't mind having a moan, but oh my word, a few users on here yesterday are either being sarcastic or absolutely ridiculous.

I deliberately held back from doing any Birthday SBCs last night, I was always waiting for today, but hat off to EA, they have done us proud in my opinion.

The Birthday squad is 'CLEARLY' made for the most hardcore and nostalgic of FUT players.
There is a player for everyone in that squad and for those who have the players to do what they want, these are FUN!
Everyone else CAN get at least one of these players if they really really want to.

The daily SBCs are going to prove to be fine in my opinion. If you don't like them, don't do them, there are other things you can do in FUT to make coins and/or get the players you want.

The TOTW guarantees are superb.
The untradeable doesn't need an IF, so for those who didn't prepare, they at least get a roll of the dice or two for a tradeable. Someone will do 2 untrades, then a tradeable and pack Ronaldo. This is good!
Yes, the tradeable requires 2 IFs, but, it was always going to be harder than before given stage game is at.
At least it is not a chemistry upgrade, that would have made them near impossible for most.

I think this weekend is the best thing we have ever had SBC wise, so credit due to EA.

I still hope for some sort of Legend SBC, but time will tell.

I am average in terms of FUT, but I still managed to get these cards ready for this weekend. If you are average like me and didnt do something similar, you only have yourself to blame, we have all been hinting and discussing this for months!

For those of you enjoying this weekend, here is who I have ready for SBCs.

Should be good times :)

Totw Tonelli (untrade)
3 x 84 Totw Boudebouz (tradeable)
Totw Tosun (tradeable)
4 x 82 Totw Inan (tradeable)

88 Pepe
11 x Handanovic

84 Draxler
SBC Griffiths
SBC De Jong
11 x 84 Carvalho
7 x 84 Patricio
84 carvajal
84 hart
11x 84 toprak

13 x 83 brahimi
3 x 83 moutinho
11 x 83 pereira
11 x 83 aspas
11 x 83 Silva
83 fonte
12 x 83 slimani
83 perin
83 jonas
83 sommer
83 casemiro

12 x 82 alonso
2 x 82 bojan
82 savic
82 villa
82 de vrij
82 salah

Not sure how exactly I am going to do all of this . . . . . . .

@DarthGrowler @TOMMYxCOOPER @Peter @DaveSaves @chosenone @WFCBagnall @OoSUPERDANoO @Dr.Strange @DoctorJoe19 + any of the rest of you I meant to tag

Comments

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 2017
    Liquidate some of your assets and get SBC El Shaa

Perfect for you.

And trade in some of the millions of SBC players you have.
  • YouWantUsFC
    Peter wrote: »

Perfect for you.

My main Fut team has went La Liga now mate. Jumping off laptop onto console now.

Thinking getting the European tour out the way first, still got Holland, Spain and Portugal to do for that.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Peter wrote: »

Perfect for you.

My main Fut team has went La Liga now mate. Jumping off laptop onto console now.

Thinking getting the European tour out the way first, still got Holland, Spain and Portugal to do for that.

Torres is your man then.

Trade some high end SBCs in.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    It's Torres you knowwwww, hard to believe I'm spending a million on an untradeable.
  • hrv97
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    The only bad thing are the servers :( in this case i
    Understand the people who are moaning
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    While I would have liked to see a few more high end cards they did massively exceed my expectations overall.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Great thread.

This needs to be posted in General Discussion also.
  • BigBadAl696
    1009 posts Professional
    Turned out better than I expected and finally found a use for league SBC Kane & Higuain along with the sbc Cavani and having done a 3 totw untradable sbc's(still have plenty of 83/84/85 rated players and about 6 Handos left to do a few more) was able to get El Nino so very happy. Not going to lie I was initially shocked at the requirements, thinking theres no way I'm going to be able to justify doing it but once I put a bit of thought into it I didn't need to sacrifice any top end players I actually use and spent about 100k picking up a couple of high rated keepers and an IF Veratti. I can confirm I am extremely happy with Torres
  • Davisto
    6080 posts Big Money Move
    I dont get the moaning tbh the fut birthday team was funny and anit of nostalgia and as for the sbcs i wont be able to get them but thats fair enough im not bothered :tongue:
  • Glass0nion
    3934 posts National Call-Up
    This may be one of my favorite events to date
  • YouWantUsFC
    hrv97 wrote: »
    The only bad thing are the servers :( in this case i
    Understand the people who are moaning

Agree about servers, I am referring to the moaners moaning about fut birthday.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Cheap prices and bargains to be had.

What's not like, regardless if your not doing any SBCs or not?
  • YouWantUsFC
    Going to do the portugal sbc later to complete euro, then the birthday day 2. After that, a untradeable totw, then a tradeable.
  • YouWantUsFC
    Untradeable done = kampino :(
    Tradeable done = thiago :)