The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Very glad I saved my 100k pack for this!

maTTeOs_mAZzA
3259 posts National Call-Up
Would have definately preferred Gabby Agbonlahor but I'll definately take him. Can always make an Ivory Coast team. :)

OEpBfNC.jpg

Comments

• opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Nice, I opened 2x 100k pack and best was Casemiro..oh well...

Shame Doumbie is not valued much.
  • Whitebeard
    3442 posts National Call-Up
    gg mate :)
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    opasni_ wrote: »
    Nice, I opened 2x 100k pack and best was Casemiro..oh well...

Shame Doumbie is not valued much.

Yeah probably the very worst league he could ever be in. Ah well.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Just have to wait until Kodjia gets an inform. He's got 15 goals this season, maybe a hat trick towards the end?
  • USMCCowboysFan
    70 posts Park Captain
    Yeah, I used about 170k in coins opening 2 50 k packs and then 3 15k packs, snagged Blaszychowski or whatever the spelling is in the last 15k pack, before that best was Slimani. I was close to going full on nuclear meltdown lol.
  • Connor
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm waiting for a Kodjia IF too, then I'll try Gabby, iMOTM Ayew and Kodjia in a team of some sort.. Was debating making an ex/current Villa team using Gabby and Bent for starters
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Connor wrote: »
    I'm waiting for a Kodjia IF too, then I'll try Gabby, iMOTM Ayew and Kodjia in a team of some sort.. Was debating making an ex/current Villa team using Gabby and Bent for starters

Yeah I was also thinking the same with Bent.

Bent and Gabby in real life was actually a decent pairing once upon a time. :D