SeanDCFC wrote: »
    They probably want to have more attempts

This is in the 1st half m8
  • Clancy
    7727 posts League Winner
    SeanDCFC wrote: »
    They probably want to have more attempts

This is in the 1st half m8

yea, but whats the point of playing a match out that you're gonna quit and take the L on anyway

they play 3 matches, quit when the 4th starts so can keep playing on the Champs servers and beat up on noobs
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did say this would happen but nobody believed me. Ea just need to make it so if you're qualified you can't enter. If you got gold 3 or above you can't enter.
  • Lewiefryer
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    I noticed huge difference in players today, qualified 2 of my friends with 79-85 rated teams the opponents were using basic teams with loan players one guy took a 15-1 slapping fair does for carrying on lol
  • Does anyone fancy qualifying me plz I can't get past the finals I've never qualified for fut champs like and it really getting to me now as I always make it to the final and loose plz can someone help me out
  • harrybache3
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Does anyone fancy qualifying me plz I can't get past the finals I've never qualified for fut champs like and it really getting to me now as I always make it to the final and loose plz can someone help me out

DO NOT GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS
  • Wz00
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does anyone fancy qualifying me plz I can't get past the finals I've never qualified for fut champs like and it really getting to me now as I always make it to the final and loose plz can someone help me out

DO NOT GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS

• I'm not but it's just so billshit that I can't qualify and I've spent so much onto my team and I've tried getting better but I can't get passed the final it's so messed up I just want help
  • harrybache3
    I'm not but it's just so billshit that I can't qualify and I've spent so much onto my team and I've tried getting better but I can't get passed the final it's so messed up I just want help

watch some youtube tutorials or try and qualify through seasons, but if you can't qualify through tournaments then unfortunately you probably won't find the WL much fun anyway
  • I'm trying through the leagues rn I've been trying this since January watching vids and everything but I actually played my friends fut champions cuz he couldn't play and got him gold 3 easy but when I play on myn I just can't string enough wins together
  • Derryboy1893
    3271 posts National Call-Up
    Keep at it, I qualified for the first time today
  • I'm trying but it just at the point now where I'm in the final it all goes to **** last one i did earlier ended 4-4 n I lost 2-1 on pens like I can't do it no matter what I do with my team
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    I'm trying but it just at the point now where I'm in the final it all goes to **** last one i did earlier ended 4-4 n I lost 2-1 on pens like I can't do it no matter what I do with my team

post your team here, and what division are you in?
  • ilmiringe wrote: »
    I'm trying but it just at the point now where I'm in the final it all goes to **** last one i did earlier ended 4-4 n I lost 2-1 on pens like I can't do it no matter what I do with my team

I'm in div 4 and how to I post pics from my iPhone on here???
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    ilmiringe wrote: »

I'm in div 4 and how to I post pics from my iPhone on here???

upload your image to postimg.org and post the link here, or just list the players you have if you don't want to deal with the hassle
  • Well As the goalkeeper I have 89 rated courtois at right back I have 81 rated elmohamady and my two centre backs are 84 rated smalling and 83 rated matip and at left back I have 84 rated azpilicueta at Centre defending mid I have Ander Herrera at left mid I have 78 rated one to watch niang and at right mid I have 81 rated deulofeu in centre attacking mid I have 86 rated santi cazorla and in attack I have 82 rated vardy and 84 sturridge that's basically my team there in the 4-1-2-1-2 wide formation
  • Barry Allannnn
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect

This team is awful to be honest. Pedro is not a RB and the midfield sucks. If you really want to qualify just buy the OP players like Kante, Walker and Martial. Switch to 41212(2) or 4321 if you prefer using wingers.
  • That's my team now and if it's really as awful as u say how come I can get to the final every time
  • harrybache3
    That's my team now and if it's really as awful as u say how come I can get to the final every time

herrera is not a cdm, replace him for matic... replace elmohamady for valencia or coleman... replace cazorla with firmino
  • Thanks for the advice
  • harrybache3
    Thanks for the advice

Let me know how you go... hopefully you qualify
  • Nope got 2 attempts really need someone who I can share play this with to get me qualified
  • Thanks for the advice

Let me know how you go... hopefully you qualify

Nope got **** **** all over again I've had enough of it
  • I give up now I've got one try left now just lost 2-1 seriously I was the better team but no EA **** says no ur not playing in weekend league
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am sorry, but if you can never qualify, it is beyond 'EA ****' .
    you really need to improve either your gameplay or your focus.
    Try to not immideatly play the final after the semi. Take a break, do something else, then play a match in Divisions and try the final so your head is in the right place.
    It is impossible that you make the final everytime as you state, and never win it
  • pudgyfudgy
    5313 posts Big Money Move
    I suggest you not use that final attempt now. Use it just before the WL starts. All the good players have already won it by then, so you'll be facing 4 players of your level or worse.
  • Seriously I make it to the final without fail but no matter what my game play just goes down the drain I take breaks before final I do a little bit of this n that then try play finals and never get any where I've changed my team around loads thinking it could be that but it's not even that it like I just can't performe under pressure but it's same in the leagues tbh I always make div 4 no problem them I just lose it