The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Form, CTs and Instructions for cross exploit team?

Mackie17
5968 posts Big Money Move
As title. I know crosses are abit ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this year. But I'd still like to have a go with a dedicated team as I haven't yet. any advice?

Comments

• GewoonJopie123
    389 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think something like 4231(2), play 1-2's between your lm/rm and lb/rb, run down the wing and cross. Very solid defensively and you only need a few chances to win a game. No idea about the CT to be honest, i think just a normal one with crossing a little bit higher. Cam to get into the box and striker stay central, something like that?
  • Nauticius
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    I still use crossing, its workin alright for me, I still score headers almost every game. A few tips:

-Use a wide formation, Im using 433(2) and 433(4)
    -Get players who can actually cross the ball and good headers
    -Have your wings get into box for crosses, same for your cam and one cm atleast.

Cant remember my CT's now but I can check them for you later. :)
  • raz5229
    1098 posts Professional
    Nauticius wrote: »
    I still use crossing, its workin alright for me, I still score headers almost every game. A few tips:

-Use a wide formation, Im using 433(2) and 433(4)
    -Get players who can actually cross the ball and good headers
    -Have your wings get into box for crosses, same for your cam and one cm atleast.

Cant remember my CT's now but I can check them for you later. :)

This. Icardi ideal striker imo
  • SJR440
    4722 posts Big Money Move
    http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/178306/the-ultimate-targetman-guide#latest

Great advice in that thread bud if you go a few pages towards the end :)
  • Mackie17
    5968 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks famalam
  • Clancy
    7761 posts League Winner
    I score most of my goals from crosses, its something that people don't defend well against. most people overload the middle and go narrow so playing wide and with crosses is a great way to circumvent many WL teams' defense

5221 IMO is the best formation by far for crossing

here's my squad, I don't use CT but my wingbacks are on always overlap, and wingers on stay forward, cut in, get in behind, press back line. ST on get in behind press back line (not stay central though, I find that to be counter productive because most effective crosses are near of far post)

GG0873Z.png