Striker help

paw14
1074 posts Professional
I have 5m coins and no striker. SIF Ronaldo previously occupied this position but I sold him due to his upcoming 97 striker version.

I was thinking either Pele, TOTY Suarez, TOTY Ronaldo or TOTY Messi? Which one would you pick?

Also any other improvements to the team?

35iylqu.png

Comments

• Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a team geez.

Personally I'd go for blue Ibra who was incredible for me when I used him last weekend. Out of your list probably Toty Suarez.
  • trandaffir
    632 posts Sunday League Hero
    how is overmars?
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    What a team geez.

Personally I'd go for blue Ibra who was incredible for me when I used him last weekend. Out of your list probably Toty Suarez.

Thanks @Austintatious! I have heard good things about TOTY Suarez on the forum and I support Liverpool too so that would be nice to have him in my team. It would leave me a lot of coins to improve elsewhere if i go for him so any suggestions?
    trandaffir wrote: »
    how is overmars?

@trandaffir he's very very quick and can breeze past defenders with ease and his high stamina means that he's lethal towards the end of games. His finishing can be a little hit and miss but he always seems to be in the right place for any rebounds.
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Any other thoughts?
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Suarez and swap out Kante for Viera
  • HecticHabib_7
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Amazing team! Pele or TOTY Suarez would probably be your best choice. Try out 89 Mertens if you can, he's incredible.
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Suarez and swap out Kante for Viera

If i sell Neuer i could go full legends and get Vieira and Matthaus and put Kante and Pogba in my second team so that is an option
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Coins for days huh lol. If you can keep a quality gk but get Matthaus & big Pat in there then I'd most definitely go that route. Can always keep Pogba as he's like a HH player on game with skills to add to him.