Just held div 2 and...

jacko1759
359 posts Sunday League Hero
The commentators said I've qualified for FUT champions weekend league - is this right?

I thought you only qualified by holding div 1 or getting promoted to div1??

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    That's not right bud.

Promotion/Win D2. Hold/Win D1.
  • jacko1759
    Must be a glitch in the commentary!!
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    They always say that for some reason, not sure why. :D
    That's not right though, you need a minimum of promotion to Division 1 for WL qualification. :)
  • jacko1759
    I've got 4 games left to get 5 points to get promotion anyway so here hoping .... I think!! Haha
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    I was 3 up the other day and the commentator said something about me being 3 up but the game wasnt over and he was spot on within 10 mins it was 3-3.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Commentators have no idea who has even scored in a title deciding game :D
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    EA can't even code the commentary right.
  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    I was 3 up the other day and the commentator said something about me being 3 up but the game wasnt over and he was spot on within 10 mins it was 3-3.
    I was 2 goals up and a win away from div 1 a few weeks ago. The commentator said my players were in absolute panic. Sure enough, my players started to move like 90-year-old grannies. I drew the match and stayed in div 2.

• jacko1759
    Needless to say, after this I went on to draw 3 and lose 1 of my final 4 games resulting in being 2 points off promotion to div 1!! :(
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13920 posts Moderator
    After you win the division you get a separate pop up message (after Division Rewards) saying you have also been granted entry to the weekend league!

I just got promoted to DIV1 so i just saw it :)
  • jacko1759
    After you win the division you get a separate pop up message (after Division Rewards) saying you have also been granted entry to the weekend league!

Congrats pal. Pop up the same as when you win the daily tourney I presume

• OoSUPERDANoO
    13920 posts Moderator
    jacko1759 wrote: »

Congrats pal. Pop up the same as when you win the daily tourney I presume

Slightly different i think!

I've only won DIV 2 twice so can't remember for sure. I don't even play the WL really anymore but it's nice to know i have a choice :D
  • jacko1759
    I like to think I've done myself a favour by not qualifying!! Haha