Best bpl goalkeeper?.. I have coins

collie_96
1305 posts Professional
Been using butland all year, just wondering if he's really the best or are there any better in your opinion?

Comments

• Winkelmann
    1049 posts Professional
    Motm schmeichel for me
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    DDG
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    Begovic
  • Mevren10
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Butland, almost 800 games for me.
  • tetsu0jin
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    courtois. ddg
  • Izzy2K17
    13963 posts Has That Special Something
    ilmiringe wrote: »
    DDG

Also Courtois and Lloris are great
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    For me Lloris or DDG but against me Butland. He was terrible for me, just what I expected for an 82 but against me he makes my Peter Schmeichel look like an understudy.
  • Brainbenderpt
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CECH
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    Save your coins for someone else. Butland will do just fine
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had DDG and Lloris for over 150 games each before Butland. Honestly Butland is just as good as DDG and they both better than Lloris. Side note, has anyone used IF Lloris?
  • Sly1495
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I used IF Lloris and thought he was amazing until I used de gea, and he's about on par with de gea, but none of them hold a candle to MOTM Oblak!
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    Mevren10 wrote: »
    Butland, almost 800 games for me.

You have no life But Butland does give him a break :D
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    If schmeichel (86)
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    For me keepers are keepers... Any can randomly become superman or the joker and spending more coins doesn't make them less likely to become the joker..... All I look for is decent height so they're less likely to be caught out by long shots...
  • Izzy2K17
    13963 posts Has That Special Something
    Wayno69 wrote: »
    I had DDG and Lloris for over 150 games each before Butland. Honestly Butland is just as good as DDG and they both better than Lloris. Side note, has anyone used IF Lloris?

Lol you wild
  • paul24878306
    5576 posts Big Money Move

Butland is great on the face of it, but hes VERY susceptible to long shots - and if you face opposition that uses/is good at them you will loose.

Tried IF Schmeichel but went back to Cech. Hes either unbeatable or a liability on a game by game basis.

DDG is solid and will stop pretty much any shot - but he parries a lot - and again if you are against oposition that knows his weekness you'll concede a lot of second balls.

Not tries courtois since October - and he could be worth a shout - but iir he had the same weekness as DDG.

Hated Lloris - but not tried his IF.

So, Cech for me. Great all rounder for a reasonable price. Not as good at any one thing as some of the others, but better than them all at everything.
  • TrimiPejes
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Butland is great on the face of it, but hes VERY susceptible to long shots - and if you face opposition that uses/is good at them you will loose.

Tried IF Schmeichel but went back to Cech. Hes either unbeatable or a liability on a game by game basis.

DDG is solid and will stop pretty much any shot - but he parries a lot - and again if you are against oposition that knows his weekness you'll concede a lot of second balls.

Not tries courtois since October - and he could be worth a shout - but iir he had the same weekness as DDG.

Hated Lloris - but not tried his IF.

So, Cech for me. Great all rounder for a reasonable price. Not as good at any one thing as some of the others, but better than them all at everything.

Chech gor me aswell
  • v4vendetta1978
    3295 posts National Call-Up
    butland has been great & cheep and only lets you down as much as any other keeper recently swapped for motm schmeichel (87) and happy so far