TOTY Modric

SGLT
6846 posts Big Money Move
Anyone used him that could give a review or compare him to Veron, I'm thinking of swapping Veron for him in my team

Comments

• Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    SGLT wrote: »
    Anyone used him that could give a review or compare him to Veron, I'm thinking of swapping Veron for him in my team

Switched from otw pogba to him and couldn't even think of moving back unless pogba gets a blue.. Brilliant card who has everything ..
  • SGLT
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Switched from otw pogba to him and couldn't even think of moving back unless pogba gets a blue.. Brilliant card who has everything ..

Cheers that's what I was hoping to hear, I've really liked Veron, but he's went a bit stale for me lately so just looking for a replacement
  • Skybluestu
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    Modric is crazy good.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited March 2017

Cheers that's what I was hoping to hear, I've really liked Veron, but he's went a bit stale for me lately so just looking for a replacement

Beautiful card pesky like kante on defense as well .. His passing ,dribbling and shooting I don't have to even mention anything bud..
  • SGLT

Beautiful card pesky like kante on defense as well .. His passing ,dribbling and shooting I don't have to even mention anything bud..

You've convinced me, verons going up for sale and then I'll get him
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    TOTY Modric is easily one of the best CM's in the game...Fly's all over the pitch making tackles and interceptions, plus can bang in some great shots whenever you need.
  • If you use him in wl, you need to bring 2 butchers with crazy physical to compensate it when against opponents you cant dominate

i do agree he helps you to win games you should win more easily and less prone to bs, for the money 88 vidal or naingolan help u push higher limit
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2017
    How's his motor when compared to pogba and kante on defense. I found pogba to be kind of lazy and not aggressive on defense (maybe due to his HM workrates, which is why Modric scares me). @Agent VZ
  • Agent Murhawk
    8848 posts League Winner
    TTAZ wrote: »
    How's his motor when compared to pogba and kante on defense. I found pogba to be kind of lazy and not aggressive on defense (maybe due to his HM workrates, which is why Modric scares me). @Agent VZ
    He felt very very similar to Kante.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move

This is what surprised me when I got him. Compared to his NIF he just runs and runs all game.

The NIF is incredible in attack but not so much in defense, the TOTY is everywhere doing everything.

And scoring fantastic goals to boot.
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2017
    Runefang wrote: »

This is what surprised me when I got him. Compared to his NIF he just runs and runs all game.

The NIF is incredible in attack but not so much in defense, the TOTY is everywhere doing everything.

I was originally saving coins just planning to sub in TOTS Nain every game....maybe I'll just go with Modric then since he will fit with my team
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move

I was originally saving coins just planning to sub in TOTS Nain every game....maybe I'll just go with Modric then since he will fit with my team

Expect TOTS Nain to be more expensive than TOTY Modric anyway.
  • Buttonwalls
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTY Modric is great, even if I lost every game I had him in the team instead of Vidal.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up

Expect TOTS Nain to be more expensive than TOTY Modric anyway.

He will be beyond overpriced...it will be frickin ridiculous.