Ronaldo SBC

Nehemiah
627 posts An Exciting Prospect
I have been thinking about fut birthday lately in relation to other promotions throughout the year. Generally in the past ea have given us free things during the Christmas period and FUT birthday period, however this year it has been diffferent. During the Christmas period EA has given sbc's for players. I think this will continue hence why the delayed FUT birthday until the week of march 31st. This allows ea to give SBC for the players with the kits numbered between 1-8. Also because last year during FUT birthday they gave position changes, on April 7th I think they will realease a striker Ronaldo. I also think that EA will require you to trade in a non
-inform Ronaldo for the striker Ronaldo. What are you guys' thoughts?

Comments

• Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    No chance. Why would they bring an SBC out, which can only be completed by 1 or 2% of their custom Base? It just makes absoloutely no sense.
  • Ronaldo
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    I can imagine them saying packs and special offers will hit stores midnight and it then being an April fools joke
  • fluffymnuffy
    12531 posts Has That Special Something
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    I can imagine them saying packs and special offers will hit stores midnight and it then being an April fools joke

They'll make it look like you can buy 125k packs for 1k or something
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Ronaldo wrote: »

They'll make it look like you can buy 125k packs for 1k or something

EA to be voted as the worst company in America for the 3rd time in 5 years confirmed
  • blackerLVP
    940 posts Semi-Pro
    what a joke!