wawda

Comments

• NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    I haven't met any for a while, atleast not something i've noticed, so there is hope.
  • NounieNoun
    593 posts Sunday League Hero
    I haven't met any for a while, atleast not something i've noticed, so there is hope.

You can't see it on the performance tab anymore. I've faced atleast 1 last WL who had players that were by far outperforming their rating. Very hard to notice sometimes.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    NounieNoun wrote: »

You can't see it on the performance tab anymore. I've faced atleast 1 last WL who had players that were by far outperforming their rating. Very hard to notice sometimes.

So you can't even report them with a screenshot anymore, that's just great
  • NounieNoun
    593 posts Sunday League Hero

We can only trust in EA now.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional

We can only trust in EA now.

Yeah and that's not a good thing, sadly.