Top 100 players and Div 3, 2 and 1 players. (Questions)

Silky_Seward
442 posts Sunday League Hero
To any of the top 100 players and everyone that is in Division 3 and above. (Or knows the answers)

Can you help all of us by letting us know how you are able to be where you are with the way Fifa servers are configured/overloaded at the moment please.

You obviously have the ability to play this game, and play it well. Please can you answer some questions , to help the rest of us understand.

What kind of connection/router/setup do you have? (i.e fibre, Separate gaming line, etc)

What is your geographic location please?

Have you learnt to compensate for the server lag or do you not even get this lag?

Is there anything you are willing to pass on to help the rest of us?

Thank you for helping us.

Comments

• semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    No lag for me, once in a while I get some stuttering lag or slow games but that's the minority.
    120mbit cable connection located in Europe
  • slicknick
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have comcast high speed internet, wireless connection.

live in the northeast part of the USA

lag is a factor in ~2/10 games, just kind of have to deal with it. I feel like in the few weeks I played WL button lag was the issue, and while playing seasons, "regular lag" is the issue I.e. choppy animations, speed ups etc.

• Neal1982
    1249 posts Professional
    I am flitting between Div 2-3

I have Fibre Pro from Sky, its poop and am moving to Virgin in a few weeks.
    I hard wire from the router to the Xbox and have recently upgraded the cable.

I live in South East England

Its rubbish lag, you just have to accept it, at ist worst, pace is non existant and passing early is the only way!

Just dont jump into tackles, you can tell when the oppo is struggling and finish them off, Just need to try and stay in the game as long as you can!
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    The servers aren't ALWAYS unplayable, i try to avoid playing divisions on the weekend because that's when the servers are at their worst!
  • AkeySlake
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2017
    Neal1982 wrote: »

Its rubbish lag, you just have to accept it, at ist worst, pace is non existant and passing early is the only way!

Just dont jump into tackles, you can tell when the oppo is struggling and finish them off, Just need to try and stay in the game as long as you can!

I have the exact same connection, am flitting between the same two divisions and also live in the South East. Surprise surprise, I also have dreadful lag/gameplay issues :D
  • Wattagunt
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Finish in elite, easily win division 1.

Get button lag in 40% of games on the weekend league it's a joke but what can you do about it? Nothing really just have to suck it up and deal with it.
  • Neal1982
    1249 posts Professional
    AkeySlake wrote: »
    Neal1982 wrote: »

I have the exact same connection, am flitting between the same two divisions and also live in the South East. Surprise surprise, I also have dreadful lag/gameplay issues :D

Haha!
    I had to Sell Ronaldo twice, felt like to was running uphill into treacle with a parachute on!
    I butcher my way through Div 3 and then get buthchered in Div 2, I can barely score.
    Am hoping Virgin Media cleans this up as am a fair way from the Sky server
  • ColeWorld
    15374 posts World Class
    I just dont play anymore. Live in Germany where u have no good internet connection except you live in Berlin or so