OT: ultra festival 2017

Rootseyyy
1288 posts Professional
Not sure if this sort of music is to everyone's taste but hopefully some people like it. Anybody seen the highlights of ultra so far. Was watching it live last night and Steve Aoki was smashing. Don Diablo's set looks good too

Comments

• COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    I love it but it's not the best Ultra...kinda weak
  • Rootseyyy
    1288 posts Professional
    COACH wrote: »

Me and the Mrs were lucky enough to get tickets to go to Tomorrowland last year. Don't think anything will ever compare
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    I have friends in Miami at it. :)
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Rootseyyy wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »

Me and the Mrs were lucky enough to get tickets to go to Tomorrowland last year. Don't think anything will ever compare

Yep...had alot or those sets downloaded.
  • Rootseyyy
    1288 posts Professional

I'm pretty jealous. I want to see Chase and Status set as I missed it yesterday
  • MaddMike3711
    edited March 2017

I know I would have loved to go, but I have family visiting from Arizona so I had to stay around Minneapolis. :(
    I'm not too familiar with all of the people, but I know some of them like Aoki, Marshmellow, and a few others, I love the genre of music though! :)
    A couple of months ago I went to Prince Fox and someone else (can't remember because we were partying hard). :joy:
  • Rootseyyy
    1288 posts Professional

I know I would have loved to go, but I have family visiting from Arizona so I had to stay around Minneapolis. :(
    I'm not too familiar with all of the people, but I know some of them like Aoki, Marshmellow, and a few others, I love the genre of music though! :)
    A couple of months ago I went to Prince Fox and someone else (can't remember because we were partying hard). :joy:

I missed Marshmello last year because he was on at the same time as David Guetta. I'm thinking of going creamfields in England this year just for the music and he's there so would make sure I get to see him this time
  • MaddMike3711

I missed Marshmello last year because he was on at the same time as David Guetta. I'm thinking of going creamfields in England this year just for the music and he's there so would make sure I get to see him this time
    He was just here in Minneapolis but tickets were like 150$ just to see him, and I didn't really feel like spending that. :D

He does put on one hell of a show I hear though and it would be amazing to see him live, if you have the chance you should definitely go! :)
  • Sean2On
    1213 posts Professional
    Nothing like EDC. Been 3 times and once to ultra and it doesn't compare.
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    EDC a few years ago crushes all
  • Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something
    Tomorrowland >