27 games left, one day to complete; how its possible??

C o b r a
625 posts An Exciting Prospect
Did 12 games on friday, 1 yesterday (bcz u k ow, was saturday!), im stuck now with 27 games to do; like 3 div. season to play in one day... do u know WHY?? Cuz at EA are so lazy they coldnt came up with a better name for their new game mode than weekend league, 3 days to complete 40 matches!! If u skip one day its almost impossible to complete.
Why in the f*** cant u change this format name into fifa league, winners league,muscle league or whatever instead of wl??? Give ppl 4 days at least to play ur game devs, who thought that s*** really?
Its only for jerknerds atm

Comments

• ha032742
    51819 posts Moderator
    Ok

inb4 you don't need to complete 40 games...
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    ha032742 wrote: »
    you don't need to complete 40 games...

• Peter
    Jerknerds :D
  • Rutta
    6914 posts Big Money Move
    Should have squeezed a few in on Saturday if you cared that much tbh.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Maybe it's called the weekend league because it's played at weekends....

Also, in case you weren't sure, you don't have to play all 40, it is designed to reward those that do put the time in though..... Exactly how it should be
  • Arron xox
    4346 posts National Call-Up
    It'd basically your own fault you can't blame ea
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Played 4, gonna do 1 more for rewards.
    4th weekend i've played, never finished at gold or higher, or all games.

I usually only play 5-10 games and stop. I applaude those who can stand the sweat and server lagg for 40 games every weekend
  • P
    7798 posts League Winner
    It's possible to just say ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it and go outside. Lovely day today.
  • frozenslash
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    P wrote: »
    It's possible to just say **** it and go outside. Lovely day today.

• C o b r a
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Maybe it's called the weekend league because it's played at weekends....

Also, in case you weren't sure, you don't have to play all 40, it is designed to reward those that do put the time in though..... Exactly how it should be

Rofl so if they called it sunday league would have been all good for the players community right??
    Ea should prioritize the users will, not impose their flawed mechanics
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    Just looking at your thread history tells me all I need to know.
  • Realist
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    It's possible to just say **** it and go outside. Lovely day today.

am tempted to mow the lawn but I may have another beer instead.....

• RandomLhama83
    10110 posts Has That Special Something
    its not possible lol. EA wants to own your weekends. so because you skipped that one day, jokes on you for not giving EA your entire schedule. and to make to it worse, theres a chance your rewards will suck and it will be done for nothing.
  • CornishLad
    24800 posts Player of the Year
    Yeah I've got like 25 or so left myself. Honestly don't even care if I don't play any more games. Done with WL at this point
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    edited March 2017
    Seriously some people need to give their head a wobble

There is more to life than ❤️❤️❤️❤️ rewards on a computer game. You can win 8 games and get a really good reward ffs - you could even go and enjoy the sunshine like mentioned above unless you MUST PLAY THE WEEKEND LEAGUE

Friday 7am - Monday 7am....72 hours

By the time the weekend league has started and finished this week

I've slept for 20 hours
    Worked for 33 hours (not including travel)
    Had the kids for 5 hours on my own this doesn't include having them for about ten games hanging off my neck

That still leaves a grand total of 14 hours

I got to G3 and finished on that
  • TNeves95
    1217 posts Professional
    It shouldn't be 40 games. Way too much for someone that has work/college and a gf like me, or married people.

It should be 25-30 games max, or at least 4-5 days (but even then, not a lot of us have the time to play during the week).

I've only had the time to play all 40 games one time lol
  • Peter
    TNeves95 wrote: »
    It shouldn't be 40 games. Way too much for someone that has work/college and a gf like me, or married people.

It should be 25-30 games max, or at least 4-5 days (but even then, not a lot of us have the time to play during the week).

Why should they reduce length for people who dont have time?

People just need to get over it an play what they can.
  • P
    7798 posts League Winner
    edited March 2017
    Peter wrote: »

Opens it to more people and makes it more competitive. It's a great concept, just needs revamped a bit which I'm sure they are aware of.
  • RandomLhama83
    10110 posts Has That Special Something

that's not how it works. they have to accomendate the entire playerbase, from the casuals to the hard core, have to find a middle ground because everyone , in cluding the casuals spend money on the game. So yes, 40 games is too much for a casual player. 20-25 games would be better. You would not have to spend your entire weekend on a video game, and still be able to get your games in.
  • Thockey47(2)
    3809 posts National Call-Up
    I had 28 in 8 hours and had my best finish ever
  • CandyRat
    7819 posts League Winner
    Looking forward to FIFA 18 Muscle League
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Pretend for a moment that FIFA isn't life and get over it?
  • Peter

Opens it to more people and makes it more competitive. It's a great concept, just needs revamped a bit which I'm sure they are aware of.

Its already open to them.

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Oh good. Another of these threads.

No surprise it's from the forum idiot.
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    I enjoy the 'i have a gf' excuse.

What difference does that make?

You banging her 16 hours a day?
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2017
    It's pretty easy to do if you have the time tbh.

I don't usually play on Friday's and then play about 20-22 on Saturday and 18-20 on Sunday. Just space them out throughout the day. Start off by playing 5-6, eat lunch. Play another 5-6, take a break and go do something else. Then play the remaining 12-14 at night time. :)
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    The weekend league is exactly how it should be. I've played 9 games once and realised I cba. Was worth it for IF Mullin though. It's basically for the kids and the pros. You make a weekday league and the kids will say 'I'm at school all week why are they allowed to qualify in an easier circumstance' and vice versa. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ball sacks on this forum sometimes
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    Do you think 40 games is too much in the WL?
  • Thomo_toffee
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    It should be midweek league 20 games (4 per night after work) and weekend league 20 games (10 per day/night)

To qualify for each one. Win 10 games (50% win ratio of the previous). Or you are left to qualify via a tournament that only people who aren't qualify can play.

That means people who play weekend league now aren't wanting to enter a tournament midweek as a new midweek league will be ongoing.

Simplest.....
  • P
    7798 posts League Winner

Its already open to them.

You know what i meant... it will get more people playing. I'm not sure shortening is the answer but it can definitely be improved upon.