why do some people play fifa if they hate football?

bossb0ss
178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
sure as hell if i spent that money on fifa i'd try some non-antifootball tactics? started with that formation and ended. ofc his rwb/lwb were set to sit back, same for the midfielders. got early goal thanks to ronaldo and wasted time whole match, realized hes that kind of fgt and went to 3 defenders early on, but AI saved his poor ****.

Clipboard_image_2017_03_25_17_57_46.png

Comments

• YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    7fb585e4f0a64b341de24ae9dc9f77b9.jpg
  • Hutch679
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    bossb0ss wrote: »
    sure as hell if i spent that money on fifa i'd try some non-antifootball tactics? started with that formation and ended. ofc his rwb/lwb were set to sit back, same for the midfielders. got early goal thanks to ronaldo and wasted time whole match, realized hes that kind of fgt and went to 3 defenders early on, but AI saved his poor ****.

You should not have given up the goal if you did not want to lose. Have you ever watched a team play Barcelona? Some of them play with a 6 at the back on defense 3 in the midfield, and 1 striker up front lol.
  • bossb0ss
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    bossb0ss wrote: »

You should not have given up the goal if you did not want to lose. Have you ever watched a team play Barcelona? Some of them play with a 6 at the back on defense 3 in the midfield, and 1 striker up front lol.

did you read my first post? ofc i can understand irl underdogs playing negative tactics, however in a game of fifa when you spend 100s of $ to build a team close to a dream team and then you do it, its a disgrace. yes i conceded the goal, but doesn't take an expert to score a goal with ronaldo. I can also understand people doing this **** in the end of match to secure their lead, but to start with it, = must have fell on the head and wasting the $ hes earning cleaning toilets on fifa.
  • Shaunshields93
    55 posts Park Captain
    I couldn't agree more but there's playing Fifa and playing football on this game and us who play football sometimes lose to those playing Fifa but the next game when you score that well worked goal it's a reminder of why you play the way you do