The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

WL Team around ADP?

Slow As Kieran
1676 posts Play-Off Hero
So i am using this and the next weekend league to try a new team as i am only like 19 wins away from my monthly goal.

I have sold everything other than ADP and wondered what team you would make around him? My favourite formation is 41212(2) I have around 3.6m in coins after selling up

Comments

• Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would happily use a cheaper team around him too, just wuld like something effective
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used him a few weekends ago in a 4121(2).

SIF Balo IF Gio
    ADP
    Nain TIF Verrati
    De Rossi
    Sandro Chiel Bonucci Florenzi
    Buffon

Was a lot of fun. You could easily upgrade Nain/Sandro/Chiel/Florenzi
    Swap Gattuso for Rossi.
    Cannavaro for Bon
    Maybe Crespo for Balo?

Either way enjoy him, he's bloody excellent.
  • Orison
    51149 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    dde04a47511fe620ef80bd1a6b687438.png
    81bca6c04d01193dd4bbb0b746a2f8cc.png
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    They all look like such good teams, totally different to what I have used in the past. I just find it really hard to lime a lot of the players that are there, even I know how good they all are!
  • Crossland
    9141 posts League Winner
    The team with Stoi he is amazing at Cam
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    They all look like such good teams, totally different to what I have used in the past. I just find it really hard to lime a lot of the players that are there, even I know how good they all are!

Can you give us an example of some players you'd like to get in there or a typical kind of team you enjoy?
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero

Can you give us an example of some players you'd like to get in there or a typical kind of team you enjoy?

My last team was just a BPL team, 1 target man, 1 runner in behind. Big strong midfield (With Kante too xD)

Typical OP Defence.

I want to try something different. And as strange as it may sound, i really want Jaume Costa in there at LB
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    I might make a cheap but hopefully effective team around him, but as i have been stuck to BPL due to my untradable cards, i have no experience with other leagues
  • Orison
    51149 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    I might make a cheap but hopefully effective team around him, but as i have been stuck to BPL due to my untradable cards, i have no experience with other leagues

Don't. Elite cards deserve an Elite team around them