World Cup CC Interest [PS4][Sign Up Link in first post]

Nate
2153 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 2017
Figure would post in here too since not everyone ventures into GD.

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/262951/world-cup-cc-interest-thread
Post edited by Nate on

Comments

• MiIan
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    Up
  • MiIan
    KingDutch wrote: »
    Up

• Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Are you using normal teams or do you have to buy the teams in FUT? I'm short on coins.
  • Nate
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Are you using normal teams or do you have to buy the teams in FUT? I'm short on coins.

FUT teams, but you can pick a cheaper nation if you're short on coins! All you need is the top 3 most expensive NIF versions for a nation.
  • Retro_G
    Nate wrote: »

FUT teams, but you can pick a cheaper nation if you're short on coins! All you need is the top 3 most expensive NIF versions for a nation.

Cool mate, I'll give it a go.
  • Nate
    @Retro_G yea just go post in the thread m8!
  • Retro_G
    @Retro_G yea just go post in the thread m8!

Done
  • MiIan

That rule sounds good, was about to say that. We don't want someone to choose Portugal and is not able to use Ronaldo.
  • Derryboy1893
    3595 posts National Call-Up

That rule sounds good, was about to say that. We don't want someone to choose Portugal and is not able to use Ronaldo.

That's exactly what we want
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite

Lol
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite

So when I pick eg France I HAVE to use griez?
  • Nate
    semia172 wrote: »

So when I pick eg France I HAVE to use griez?

France you'd need to be able to afford Pogba, Griez, and Benzema or Laca since they are around the same price, obviously not all of them have to start but it just gives it a more realistic feel if the big name players who are stars for their NT are playing
  • MiIan

:trollface:
  • lucas
    5086 posts Big Money Move
    Just want to have holland only need to buy robben and have almost every if player
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    So with 100k u would say this tourney is for me or better not?
  • Nate
    semia172 wrote: »
    So with 100k u would say this tourney is for me or better not?

Yea man tons of teams u can build with 100k! Just not any of the bigger nations like portugal, france, spain, etc.
  • Nate
    bump
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    Interested. Gave my details