We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

FIF Kane

Sparky_rob1982
459 posts Sunday League Hero
I'm playing a front three of Son - Kane and then TIF Eriksen in behind them in a 41212(2) system. I expected more from Kane, but 50 games in, he's really left me wanting. He's got a great long shot on him, and he holds it up well, but I just don't feel like he's right for me. So... suggestions with about 300k please for a new ST?

Comments

• Djkhalid1921
    9548 posts League Winner
    Get rid of eriksen and move kane to cam, ur welcome in advance ;)
  • Sparky_rob1982
    No way - Eriksen is a boss there! Absolute beast of a player - haha...
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some version of lukaku. I used his 88 and he was absolute dynamite
  • allex1923
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get rid of eriksen and move kane to cam, ur welcome in advance ;)

I've tried this after I've seen the post about Kane at CAM. He is very good there.
  • Sparky_rob1982
    I'm thinking I need more pace up top - the issue I have with Kane is that when he does get into space, he doesn't have that explosive speed to get away from his man. IF Vardy might be getting a call up...
  • juniorkey
    66 posts Park Captain
    Your man is aguero, i used the same formation, and my 3 front players is MOTM Son - Aguero and Tif eriksen in behind, TOTALLY approved!
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    I love 89 Kane and Aguero up top in a 4312, they're the bests ST duo I've used this year
  • allex1923
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    What RM would you recommend for BPL?
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm thinking I need more pace up top - the issue I have with Kane is that when he does get into space, he doesn't have that explosive speed to get away from his man. IF Vardy might be getting a call up...

Kane with hunter has more than enough pace to get past guys like Smalling plus he has strength to hold them off
  • Team Sam
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    allex1923 wrote: »
    What RM would you recommend for BPL?

I always go for Shaqiri
  • Sparky_rob1982
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Kane with hunter has more than enough pace to get past guys like Smalling plus he has strength to hold them off

Maybe it's just me - but he always feels quite sluggish. I had a hunter chem style on him, but it was his acceleration that always seems to let him down...
  • YouGotOwned
    855 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2017
    IF Defoe - Dont be put off because he is cheape!
  • Delboy13710
    5925 posts Big Money Move
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Maybe it's just me - but he always feels quite sluggish. I had a hunter chem style on him, but it was his acceleration that always seems to let him down...

Hunter on kane who has 99 finishing is waisting a good card . 4312/41212 is a formation for fast counters kane won't be great.I use him as a CAM or ST in 4231 (2) bit slower build up play and honestly he's a goal machine . If 41212 is the formation your going with then you should sell him buy Vardy or someone with pace
  • Sparky_rob1982
    Ended up with OTW Jesus - may seem like a waste, but his IF card was about the same price, so was worth taking a punt on him being back before the season's out.

Defoe has always been a player I like - great finishing ability and quite a lot of pace in there too. Might use him in my fitness team as he's quite a bit cheaper