TOTY VS 96 Ronaldo

Florianr104
4303 posts National Call-Up
So I've been wanting to fundamentally change my team again. I currently have around 4.3 million and with a little bit of trading help am hoping to get up to 4.5.

Now, TOTY Ronaldo is suddenly up to over 5 mil, and I see myself left with three options.

1.) Wait for TOTY to come down to 4.3, which might not happen anytime soon.

2.) Wait for TOTS Ronaldo and get him instead

3.) Get his 96 ST.

What would you do? Who has used both TOTY and ST and can tell me if there's a huge difference?

Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Get the Toty no doubt when he comes down a bit he's way better than the 96.. Also the tots version isn't out till June probably..
  • PureFramez
    3604 posts National Call-Up
    Does it have to be Ronaldo? Because selling ronaldo was the best decision I made this fifa
  • Or you could buy TOTY Suarez
  • yellowyeah
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ronaldo has a lot of CL and cup games coming up. I'd imagine even a 97 card would bring his TOTY back down a bit,
  • Florianr104
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Does it have to be Ronaldo? Because selling ronaldo was the best decision I made this fifa

Seriously?
    Or you could buy TOTY Suarez

I'd love to - but I have the SBC. It'd be such a waste...

I know I want some blue version I guess...
  • Whitebeard
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    What's wrong with NIF Ronaldo? Splashing all coins on 1 player isn't a good decision imo.
  • PureFramez
    3604 posts National Call-Up
    PureFramez wrote: »

Seriously?
    Or you could buy TOTY Suarez

I'd love to - but I have the SBC. It'd be such a waste...

I know I want some blue version I guess...

Don't know if sarcastic, but I'll answer anyways. By selling him I could try out so many new players/teams that I discovered what type of players I really like. 89 mertens is the best player in the game for me, got him paired up with 89 Lukaku and 92 Hazard. This works perfectly.
  • Florianr104
    Whitebeard wrote: »
    What's wrong with NIF Ronaldo? Splashing all coins on 1 player isn't a good decision imo.

I sold TOTY Messi to try Ronaldo, I've tried his NIF and he was mediocre at best
  • Florianr104
    Price predictions on his TOTS/TOTY shortly before TOTS then?