what happened to my offense?

QceCapo
5601 posts Big Money Move
Played 5 matches last night.....two of them I had over 20 shots....25 in one game actually. Other three had over 15 shots....wondering if the update had anything to do with that? Not complaining at all....didn't mind the surge in goals.

Comments

• Clones1
    89 posts Park Captain
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Played 5 matches last night.....two of them I had over 20 shots....25 in one game actually. Other three had over 15 shots....wondering if the update had anything to do with that? Not complaining at all....didn't mind the surge in goals.

You decide when to press the shoot button... The update obviously didn't affect anything.
  • QceCapo
    Clones1 wrote: »
    QceCapo wrote: »

You decide when to press the shoot button... The update obviously didn't affect anything.

Haven't had one match with more than 20 shots all year and had 2 in a 5 game span last night....I got gud maybe? lol
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Seems like not a lot of the big players are playing Divisons. I've almost win Div 1 every single time I play.

People are just waiting to play FUT Champs.
  • QceCapo
    Aspral wrote: »
    Seems like not a lot of the big players are playing Divisons. I've almost win Div 1 every single time I play.

People are just waiting to play FUT Champs.

I don't mind that at all. Need to work my way back up.
  • ozcs_69
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    something changed, game feels diffrent