EA Your game is completely broken.....

Baznotsobad76
5063 posts Big Money Move
I already had enough of it 3 weeks ago but saw a new patch was out so I gave it one last chance...

I have a very good connection on fibre optic and wired to console... I have my controller wired and my TV set to a lower definition, and only enter matches with 5 green latency bars, all to try and reduce lag.. ..

However, the ball bounces off my players when I try to shoot and my player then swings his leg after the ball is out of reach..
My player makes a lunge to tackle fresh air after the opponents have passed him...
My players take one or TWO extra touches after I press the pass button...
L2+R2 dribbling only actually works 50% of the time....
Skill moves only work about 25% of the time...
And the worse thing is that there's a 2 SECOND DELAY when I'm trying to switch players while defending...

I know you don't care and this won't make a difference to you but I'm done and I'm not spending a single penny on any EA games ever again!

Comments

• Deviladvent
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    where did you get those numbers mr Trump ?
  • Baznotsobad76
    where did you get those numbers mr Trump ?

I only try skill moves about 4 times a match.... And they work once... :smiley:
  • lucas
    4995 posts Big Money Move

this is probally your incompetence, not the game.
    never have a problem with these and when they are not working i have myself to blame.
  • Only1United
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    The amount of times your better then your opponent and you get beat because of lag and the lucky glitchy goals
  • Baznotsobad76
    lucas wrote: »

never have a problem with these and when they are not working i have myself to blame.

It must be lovely in your little bubble... :blush:
  • Waspy
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Game has been broken for 80-90% of its release duration so far...... Played a few games of seasons and Tourney last night. I just don't know if i can face WL again im sure its unhealthy ha ha ha. The high pressure pacey AF teams keep killing me with the lack of one touch passing. Sod skills and L2-R2 work, i just ry and keep it as basic as I can. Not easy of course when players are stood around not moving back or forward though!!!
  • Hench
    54 posts Park Captain
    l2 + r2 was easier on fifa 16. but i know what u mean. the new l2 shield has messed it up a bit. u now have to press them exactly at the same time or it doesnt work. tricks with lag is near impossible. stick to fake shot and ball rolls. pretty sure they will address things in the next game. but i wont be buying straight away next time. will be watching the forums for a couple months and seeing the reaction before buying. the less people buy fifa 18 will make ea really look at and improve their game anyway.
  • Dazzler
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hench wrote: »
    l2 + r2 was easier on fifa 16. but i know what u mean. the new l2 shield has messed it up a bit. u now have to press them exactly at the same time or it doesnt work. tricks with lag is near impossible. stick to fake shot and ball rolls. pretty sure they will address things in the next game. but i wont be buying straight away next time. will be watching the forums for a couple months and seeing the reaction before buying. the less people buy fifa 18 will make ea really look at and improve their game anyway.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No offence EA will sort things out will they. They bugger most things up. With how long this games has been going there should be no way the amount of errors the game has currently got.

For me the big one has and always will be the lag issues. Whether that just be the general laggy gameplay or the button delay. The frustration on certain days with this is enough to switch it straight off.

It's a joke that in this modern world that FIFA is still the best footie game out there.
  • Hench
    54 posts Park Captain
    Im being optimistic haha!! FUT is pony but H2H is actually not too bad. Not noticed button delay on that. Get less spammers too. But thats probs cos all the d heads play FUT. I'd like a hybrid of both. No chem. No boosts. Just let me play with 11 of my fav players in what ever position i want. No matter the league or nation. Imagine...
  • Baznotsobad76
    edited March 2017
    Hench wrote: »
    Im being optimistic haha!! FUT is pony but H2H is actually not too bad. Not noticed button delay on that. Get less spammers too. But thats probs cos all the d heads play FUT. I'd like a hybrid of both. No chem. No boosts. Just let me play with 11 of my fav players in what ever position i want. No matter the league or nation. Imagine...

I've been playing H2H too.. It is laggy but manageable until div 1 and 2 and then those split second delays make a big difference to the outcome of the matches....
    It is getting worse now though with 35k players online at peak times... Weekends are pointless playing if you want to be competitive...
  • Deviladvent
    ok , next time grab them by ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • lucas

nope, but atleast i am realistic and not trying to blame someone else of my own incompetence.
  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    For people who rage or complain about the game, simple solution just don't play. No one cares on the forums why you will hang up your cleats, sad to say. I play this game bc their is not better alternative.
  • Baznotsobad76

nope, but atleast i am realistic and not trying to blame someone else of my own incompetence.

Your ignorance is probably because you don't experience button delay.... So there probably a good chance that your opponents are the ones suffering from button delay...
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite

Your ignorance is probably because you don't experience button delay.... So there probably a good chance that your opponents are the ones suffering from button delay...

Yep, skill moves are a pure lottery with button lag. Try to do a ball roll and the player will more than likely just knock the ball way off to the side.

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner

Yeah definitely incompetence, when you hold L2 and the player doesn't even do the shielding motion, when you hold L2+R2 and the player sprints, hold L2 to get someone short for a free kick and it happens seconds later, hold R1 to 2nd man press and the player actually slows down.

That's all input delay and you should celebrate with a bottle of champagne that you're not experiencing it.
  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero

Yeah definitely incompetence, when you hold L2 and the player doesn't even do the shielding motion, when you hold L2+R2 and the player sprints, hold L2 to get someone short for a free kick and it happens seconds later, hold R1 to 2nd man press and the player actually slows down.

That's all input delay and you should celebrate with a bottle of champagne that you're not experiencing it.

True story.
  • Play_Beautiful
    309 posts Sunday League Hero

True stories.
  • lucas
    Have to appolize after the new update gameplay feels ❤️❤️❤️❤️, slow gameplay heavy touches have to agree now with OP
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    For people who rage or complain about the game, simple solution just don't play. No one cares on the forums why you will hang up your cleats, sad to say. I play this game bc their is not better alternative.

Funny that people like you tend to troll these threads so they must be of some interest to you guys. Probably experience it but EA's nuts must taste to good to admit it...
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Oh man don't ruin it. He thinks he is awesome!
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite

• Deviladvent
    emm he might be autistic guys :( they dont get it in social situations...

• lucas
    edited March 2017
    emm he might be autistic guys :( they dont get it in social situations...

Having a social life is harder than complaining about the game so probally something you are not capable of. ;)
  • Amdp9
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    I already had enough of it 3 weeks ago but saw a new patch was out so I gave it one last chance...

I have a very good connection on fibre optic and wired to console... I have my controller wired and my TV set to a lower definition, and only enter matches with 5 green latency bars, all to try and reduce lag.. ..

However, the ball bounces off my players when I try to shoot and my player then swings his leg after the ball is out of reach..
    My player makes a lunge to tackle fresh air after the opponents have passed him...
    And the worse thing is that there's a 2 SECOND DELAY when I'm trying to switch players while defending...

I know you don't care and this won't make a difference to you but I'm done and I'm not spending a single penny on any EA games ever again!

I have Fast forward input lag on my end whenever I play WL it has been 5 weeks now, I am in Div 1-2 Plays normal without any LAG, EA is saying its my Internet but I have fiber as well will Linksys A/c 5400 router. They have server glitches and they don't want to accept. on my issue is I have MANE OTW card and Ronaldo due to the glitch even slower defenders catch them like no joke, I am absolutely done with this game, and switching is awful. I hear you man how frustrating this could be to u . I was dumb spending close to $500 on UT team will never do that mistake any more save your money and time, this game is BS
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    4 bar is more consistent for me, give it a try.
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    Amdp9 wrote: »

I have Fast forward input lag on my end whenever I play WL it has been 5 weeks now, I am in Div 1-2 Plays normal without any LAG, EA is saying its my Internet but I have fiber as well will Linksys A/c 5400 router. They have server glitches and they don't want to accept. on my issue is I have MANE OTW card and Ronaldo due to the glitch even slower defenders catch them like no joke, I am absolutely done with this game, and switching is awful. I hear you man how frustrating this could be to u . I was dumb spending close to $500 on UT team will never do that mistake any more save your money and time, this game is BS

Are you on wifi? Putting your console in the DMZ, using an Ethernet cable from your router to console should solve the speed up lag issue. You can look up numerous youtube vids on how to DMZ, if you're not tech savvy.