New Update..what are everyones thoughts?

LuckyMagician
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
According to the PS4’s Update History, here’s everything included in today’s FIFA 17 update:

Addressed the Following in FIFA Ultimate Team

Added the ability to limit the number of times a player can win a weekday knockout tournament in FUT Champions. This will be visible on the main FUT Champions HUB tournament tile.
Added the ability to limit attribute items for FUT Champions matches. This will be visible in the event details screen.
Added new squad restriction options to FUT Champions such as player type
Added games remaining to the FUT Champions leaderboard
Visual/Presentation Changes

Updated Chapecoense’s team crest
Fixed Axel Tuanzebe’s 2D player photo
Addressed an issue where a player’s overall rating is displayed incorrectly
Addressed the Following in Gameplay

An issue where the goalie would pick up the ball after a pass back from a teammate
Disabled the penalty kick indicator and FIFA trainer from all FUT Champion matches
Miscellaneous

Standardized the latency bar graphic across all online modes.

Comments

• tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seems like they did something to the gameplay. Not sure what it is but I don't like it.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Im winning more now that i can get bettet idea of connection

Mexi badges kits no game sorry but every game is just the worst experience
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Button lag feels way worse. Takes forever for my players to pass or shoot.
  • DicaniosGod
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    Lag lag lag lag zzzzzzzzx
  • Aqeel87
    2830 posts Fans' Favourite
    Very slow and sluggish game play.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Doesn't look like they touched much of gameplay. Probably going to feel the same and it's just lag causing different experiences again :D
  • GeezR81
    1106 posts Professional
    I like they disabled penalty kick indicator in WL. No more "where did my penalty indicator go sometime it's there, sometimes it dissapears. I tried dpad but it's still not there" threads
  • Mdewc
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Feel better game play, well done ea.

- better passes
    - Latency bar is ok
    - Smooth play, when connection is good

We need good game play ea, so work on it.
  • xanddu
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone else noticed that the driven shot got nerfed? Or is it just me?
  • Dan25
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got relegated from Div1 and really struggled to get out of Div2 the last few days. Downloaded the update yesterday and went 7-0-0 in Div2, I like it :lol: placebo :smile:

Expecting to go back down if I try Div1 later :lol:
  • Fateh2k
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tikitaka33 wrote: »

same here, dont know what it is but passing and shooting take forever, also i think auto defending is OP again.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    An issue where the goalie would pick up the ball after a pass back from a teammate

"an issue"?? This happens about 5 times per game!

The only change I noticed last night was the 5-bar latency instead of 3 bar being on seasons now as well as WL. Everything else was the same old ****.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2017
    Fateh2k wrote: »

same here, dont know what it is but passing and shooting take forever, also i think auto defending is OP again.

It is when you have button lag, been like that from the start. Without the lag it's not too bad, only issue is those games are getting rarer and rarer.
    Orikoru wrote: »
    The only change I noticed last night was the 5-bar latency instead of 3 bar being on seasons now as well as WL. Everything else was the same old ****.

And that is meaningless when your opponent decides he quite fancies lagging the game up anyway, as happened to me in the only game I've played since the update.

• I SiR MartY I
    5610 posts Big Money Move
    5 bars of latency in all modes is brilliant, still going to get slow games but now I can avoid people with 4 bar and below who have internet powered by a toaster.

Not bothered with FUT Champs stuff, quit it months ago.
  • DicaniosGod

This!

• DicaniosGod
    Why do they touch gameplay ffs??
  • DonKing
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    From extreme deep lines to extreme high pressure lol.

Something in the middle would have been a nice balance.
  • Fateh2k wrote: »

This!

yep , fromhigh score matches that end in 4-3 etc back to the 0-0 0-1 etc low scoring matches
  • adzm123
    799 posts An Exciting Prospect

This!

yep , fromhigh score matches that end in 4-3 etc back to the 0-0 0-1 etc low scoring matches

• Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    5 bars of latency in all modes is brilliant, still going to get slow games but now I can avoid people with 4 bar and below who have internet powered by a toaster.

Last night though I didn't get a single match-up that gave 5 bars, so I was having to accept games that were 4 bar green, as long as they didn't drop to 3 for even a second. And they all lagged like **** still. If I waited for a full 5-bar latency I'd be sitting around for 20 minutes trying to get a game. And my connection isn't too bad, I used a powerline adaptor which gives at least 20mb download.
  • Batman442
    3822 posts National Call-Up
    Gameplay feels a lot better for me, played about 20/25 games yesterday and only lost 4/5
  • I SiR MartY I
    5610 posts Big Money Move

Last night though I didn't get a single match-up that gave 5 bars, so I was having to accept games that were 4 bar green, as long as they didn't drop to 3 for even a second. And they all lagged like **** still. If I waited for a full 5-bar latency I'd be sitting around for 20 minutes trying to get a game. And my connection isn't too bad, I used a powerline adaptor which gives at least 20mb download.

I actually was going to post the same thing earlier. I haven't found a full 5 bar game all day, 2-4 bar every game, decided to go ahead and try a 4 bar and it was horrible. I think I may just keep at it until I get a 5 bar, I'm sick of playing on half a second delay because somebody has awful internet.
  • AkeySlake
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero

I've been having lots of 5-bar games and they are all just as dreadful. The latency indicator is nothing but a graphic, connection is every bit as awful on 5 bars as it is on 3.