• FCB-Bastos
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    **** I'm too late.
  • Andy
    7856 posts League Winner
    Xabi.
  • Ahmer50x
    18120 posts World Class
    Who do you expect to go out and come in this summer?
  • PES
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Who do you expect to go out and come in this summer?
    Pizarro and Dante are very likely to leave. Maybe one out of Schweini and Xabi, too.

Hard to say who we'll sign. I'm guessing KdB is a pretty sure bet. Then there are the Sterling rumors. A RB seems to be on Pep's list as well, maybe Darmian.
  • FCB-Bastos
    Shame we didn't grab Danilo.
    Either this or next summer we're going to invest heavily.
  • PES
    It better be this summer. Our squad isn't balanced well enough and it'll show in the following weeks, I'm afraid.
  • FCB-Bastos
    Definatly should sign De Bruyne this or next summer. Going to be tough replacing Robben and Ribery...
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    De Bruyne is totally different player compared to Robben or Ribery. And he would be way too expensive too if he is even available

Signing Hazard in a 2 years would be logical.
  • PES
    Hazard will be more expensive in two years than de Bruyne is now. He wouldn't be a Robbery successor anyway, although he can play the position. I wouldn't be surprised if we had already wrapped up a deal with Wolfsburg for KdB. All parties are preparing the transfer as obvious as they can in the middle of a season.
  • FCB-Bastos
    Way too expensive :|
    Also he's no Ribéry or Robben replacement. Signing Hazard would first of all be even more expensive, not only the fee but also his wages, and 2017 would be way too late anyways.
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Where would de Bruyne fit in? Would the midfield look like this next season

Thiago-KdB
    Lahm
  • Evra
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    De Bruyne is totally different player compared to Robben or Ribery. And he would be way too expensive too if he is even available

Signing Hazard in a 2 years would be logical.
    That's not logic. That borders on gross footballing negligence.

• 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    edited April 2015
    Dont be deluded. Financially Wolfsburg dont even have to sell and if they sold him, you really think they would sell to their bundesliga rival? Pretty much all top teams in europe could use him, they would just sell him abroad. This is not Götze deal where he had release clause or Lewandowski, where he just played his contract out and joined for free.
  • PES
    edited April 2015
    Dont be deluded. Financially Wolfsburg dont even have to sell and if they sold him, you really think they would sell to their bundesliga rival? Pretty much all top teams in europe could use him, they would just sell him abroad. This is not Götze deal where he had release clause or Lewandowski, where he just played his contract out and joined for free.
    Wolfsburg is VW and VW's boss Winterkorn is in our board of directors. He'd never let Allofs sell abroad when we want de Bruyne. We own Wolfsburg. :triumph:
  • Evra
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    You also make the assumption that Wolfsburg have the rationality that they can combat or even surpass Bayern. Bayern dwarf Wolfsburg, it is known. They will yield if Bayern need them to. Your plan of luring Hazard implies huge risk. In 2 years time, Pep may not be there. As great a club and league Bayern/Germany are, it lacks the appeal of Spain, and even the exposure and publicity of England. De Bruyne seems settled in Germany, with a successful spell at Bremen and Wolfsburg. It would be far more wise to pay €50m for him now than claw aimlessly at other elite wingers in the future when Robbery are visually on the decline.
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    You guys make some good points but i just cant see this happening. Not at least this summer.
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    What about replacing Ribery with Alaba? I would prefer him playing as lb but if Bernat becomes really good there will be a problem. And im not really a fan of midfielder Alaba
  • PES
    What about replacing Ribery with Alaba? I would prefer him playing as lb but if Bernat becomes really good there will be a problem. And im not really a fan of midfielder Alaba
    That's an awful idea. Alaba is inept when it comes to 1on1 situations unless he has acres of space in front of him. Besides that Ribery is far superior in just about every offensive aspect of the game.
    I assume Pep's initial plan for him this season was LCB in a back three, but the idea was crippled by Javi's injury and Benatia's continuing problems. Maybe next season.
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    Should just go back to Alaba and Lahm as fullbacks and two cb's Boateng and Benatia/Badstuber
  • FCB-Bastos
    A three man defence of Alaba, Javi and Boateng would be sick. However starting Bernat would waste another spot on the pitch, but so does Rafinha tbh. Lahm and Alaba as fullbacks don't have a future under Pep I guess.
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    Bernat "wasting" a spot on field, i can take that. But i agree with you on Rafinha, we have too many good players to waste a spot for Rafinha.

I wish Heynckes was still the coach
  • FCB-Bastos
    Bernet is a good player, but playing Alaba in midfield and having one of the many great midfielders we've got on the bench definatly is a waste.
  • Andy
    7856 posts League Winner
    I wish Heynckes was still the coach
    Woah
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Great to see Thiago returning to fitness.
  • Edoardo
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    How's Benatia doing for Bayern so far ?
  • PES
    The responsible investigator deemed the accusations as "very thin". It is very likely that these disgusting, false statements are the fiancé's desperate attempts to win
    a pending custody battle.
  • PES
    Edoardo wrote: »
    How's Benatia doing for Bayern so far ?
    He's done well the few games he was fit (with the exception of the idiotic foul in a meaningless game against City).
  • FCB-Bastos
    edited April 2015
    I found it impressive how well Benatia has been playing given that he was barely able to get 5 games in a row together.

Could imagine a similar formation to the one in the cup final for tomorrow btw.

Lewandowski --- Müller

Götze
    Bernat --- Schweini ---- Lahm ---- Rafinha
    Dante ---- Boateng --- Benatia

Neuer

However, It'll be ugly no matter how we play.
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    As long as Xabi and Schweini don't line up together everything is fine.