839 posts Semi-Pro
Let's get it started!

Comments

• Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why?
  • KeepItUp
    1295 posts Professional
    sold mine , they will crash soon , no totw sbcs confirmed !
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Nothing happened.too many people were convinced that it will be released today.i am guessing some panic selling happening tonight
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2017
    SELL SELL SELL

44162-1448466304.jpg
  • Dexdan
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why would anyone sell tonight. The St Patrick's day SBC is still live until 6pm tomorrow. I would expect something then. If nothing then it maybe time to panic.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11416 posts Has That Special Something
    Why sell them when the sbcs were never going to be today anyway lol the st Paddy's day finishes tomorrow so they won't run 2 promos at the same time and the 84s will probably keep rising until tomorrow surely anyone that's invested will have the sense to know that it will start after st Paddy's that's why the fut birthday didn't start yesterday on their actual birthday.
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    It still might happen though normally it would be leaked by now.i guess nobody have seen the change in game files
  • KeepItUp
    1295 posts Professional
    Dexdan wrote: »
    Why would anyone sell tonight. The St Patrick's day SBC is still live until 6pm tomorrow. I would expect something then. If nothing then it maybe time to panic.
    sell before the panic start ;) , totw sbc not happening 99%
  • AIeks
    4989 posts National Call-Up
    jMLf2NG.gif
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are people really that impatient that they can't wait a couple days?
  • oiloco88
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    KeepItUp wrote: »
    Dexdan wrote: »
    sell before the panic start ;) , totw sbc not happening 99%

Insider information huh
  • Chuckball
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FaFiFa wrote: »
    Let's get it started!

So you can buy them?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    tikitaka33 wrote: »
    Are people really that impatient that they can't wait a couple days?

I know i will happily hold onto the 100 84s until there is a totw SBC it's guaranteed big profit could sell all now for 100k profit but I'm being greedy lol
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Chuckball wrote: »
    Let's get it started!

So you can buy them?

Why not?Buy whenever there is a panic sell and sell whenever there is a panic buy
  • ColeWorld
    10463 posts Has That Special Something
    Please panic sell so I can buy for cheap
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    ColeWorld wrote: »

I know i wouldn't mind buying another 100 pity the transfer pile only holds 100 as they are the easiest profit you can make. No panic selling happening on the ones I've invested in they have risen again by 200 so it's all good.
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro

I know i wouldn't mind buying another 100 pity the transfer pile only holds 100 as they are the easiest profit you can make. No panic selling happening on the ones I've invested in they have risen again by 200 so it's all good.

If you do not see anything on the game files by midnight forget it.they normally make the changes at most 1 day before they release the sbcs.
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Also check the tweets from fifarenderz.if it is true watch the scenes.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

If you do not see anything on the game files by midnight forget it.they normally make the changes at most 1 day before they release the sbcs.

How do you check the game files? Let's face it they will 100% do something wether it's the totw sbcs who knows but it's they're birthday and they do something every year and ea won't miss an opportunity to make money lol

We all started checking concepts and were able to know exactly when monthly rewards were coming as it was always 2-4 hours after in concepts then last month they put them in concepts over 24 hours before so it's possible they haven't changed the game files as everyone has clicked onto it and can invest and make big profit due to seeing they are on the way this is a possibility you just don't know with ea.
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2017
    I changed my phone, do not have the link anymore.it is a link from ea, which has "content" in the URL.In all previous totw guaranteed sbcs, the packs were there a couple of days before the event. I made around 3-4 m in the last ones by checking that file.not interested anymore, just search the forums or reddit
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    And, there is always a chance that after analyzing the data, they might be thinking these promotions do not increase pack sales as they were predicting.who knows?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    And, there is always a chance that after analyzing the data, they might be thinking these promotions do not increase pack sales as they were predicting.who knows?

All promos will always increase pack sales regardless with youtubers alone but for people who don't buy packs having leaked info can allow them to profit massively but who knows with ea anything could happen.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4015 posts National Call-Up
    nobody is panicking

trading-places-o.gif
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    nobody is panicking

trading-places-o.gif

tomorrow they will panic
  • FaFiFa
    839 posts Semi-Pro

All promos will always increase pack sales regardless with youtubers alone but for people who don't buy packs having leaked info can allow them to profit massively but who knows with ea anything could happen.

I think I will never buy packs anymore, did not buy any in the last 3-4 months.Unless ea fixes the gameplay and removes lag and slider manipulation from the game, they don't deserve a penny
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    I'm hoping for daily sbc's starting tonight at midnight like the futmas ones.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

• Teesmith92
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fs xhaka now 2,900, why is he rising!
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    mMounirm wrote: »
    I'm hoping for daily sbc's starting tonight at midnight like the futmas ones.
    Same but good luck with that one, pretty sure anything like that is finished but I'm liking the optimism ;)

• fluffymnuffy
    12535 posts Has That Special Something
    Are we ignoring the fact that it's likely to start at midnight?