Whos team is this lollll ??

Shake88
301 posts Sunday League Hero
This team is nuts got me worried when i saw it but they quit after 30 mins in 3-0 down lolllll

]

Comments

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Subtle brag is not so subtle.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You're really good
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Most likely a credit card warrior with a very slight chance of being a master trader. Don't know why you would ask that since it is you who played him, how should we know who tf is he :joy:
  • Shake88
    Peter wrote: »

It just proves my point in how the games messed up there shudnt b any chance for me to win against this team
  • Peter
    Shake88 wrote: »

It just proves my point in how the games messed up there shudnt b any chance for me to win against this team

Yes there should. The game would be atrocious if you couldnt win because they has a better team.
  • Shake88
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Most likely a credit card warrior with a very slight chance of being a master trader. Don't know why you would ask that since it is you who played him, how should we know who tf is he :joy:

Normally people on here know whos team it is thats all but im an average player stuck in div 2 and shudnt be beating that team
  • Shake88
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    You're really good

Im really not lol div 2-3
  • Wolver
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero
    It was me. Yeah I suck at this game so what? I should just have bad players?
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Wolver wrote: »

git gud
  • Shake88
    Wolver wrote: »

If it was you then yh may aswell as your not enjoying it with a stacked team but i dont think it was tbf
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Classy thread!
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up

Yes there should. The game would be atrocious if you couldnt win because they has a better team.

Well said, shouldn't have a chance against the best teams?
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    How many did you score with martial btw?
  • Shake88
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    How many did you score with martial btw?

None mate havent got him had kane potm and 86 son up front
  • Shake88
    TimRUFC wrote: »

No not really its like forest playing barcelona and shudnt have no chance!! The way the games set out with its madness then its possible owt can happen like ill lose to musa and martial the next game lol
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited March 2017
    Do you post the score when you lose to these teams ? Also it's not nessasary the player with that team has to be good it could be a 10 year old with his dads credit card :joy:
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    Your 'LOL' in your post title is the probably campest LOL I have ever seen.

Laugh out LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOUUUUDDDD!

475761_LSDXI248RSE7TXBYNL7UG8J7HZQAD8_300px-kennethwilliams_H020213_L.jpg
  • Shake88
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Do you post the score when you lose to these teams ? Also it's not nessasary the player with that team has to be good it could be a 10 year old with his dads credit card :joy:

Tbf i posted the team with pele last week that i lost 3-1 against but had alot more shots on target so yh its just nice beating these teams
  • Shake88

Nice pic of you mate should of done your hair lolllllllll :wink:
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Tbf i posted the team with pele last week that i lost 3-1 against but had alot more shots on target so yh its just nice beating these teams

Fairs.. In fact guys with cards and musa scare me more than ronaldo in divisions haha.. :#
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up

No not really its like forest playing barcelona and shudnt have no chance!! The way the games set out with its madness then its possible owt can happen like ill lose to musa and martial the next game lol
    Seriously? Most people with stacked teams are rubbish at the game well that's what I've found anyway tbh. If you lost a game everytime someone had a. Enter team then it would just be ridiculous
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite

Yasss! Now you have a thread!
    Bad hair cut time -

BlVbbY5CMAAY4XQ.jpg
  • Peter

No its not, user input is key.

We may aswell just pick teams and let the game simulate it if ita just about the team
  • Shake88

Yasss! Now you have a thread!
    Bad hair cut time -

BlVbbY5CMAAY4XQ.jpg

]
  • Scutch
    19729 posts Club Captain

No its not, user input is key.

We may aswell just pick teams and let the game simulate it if ita just about the team

Sometimes I wish that was the case.
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    Why you saying the team should win its you v another player the team means nothing...if CPU controls both teams then hisvteam win. Cant wait for you to post when you lose to a worst team then you can say the games broke and you shouldn't lose to this team...
  • Shake88
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Why you saying the team should win its you v another player the team means nothing...if CPU controls both teams then hisvteam win. Cant wait for you to post when you lose to a worst team then you can say the games broke and you shouldn't lose to this team...

So having a stacked team is pointless then yh ? And ive lost to loads of rubish teams pal only ever finish gold 1 or 2 so im not a great player
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    A better team will make you better. But that doesn't mean you'll win.
  • DaveSaves wrote: »
    A better team will make you better. But that doesn't mean you'll win.

True its the person holding the controller that makes it all happen...or not!
  • Orison
    69271 posts Icon
    IDARYL wrote: »

So having a stacked team is pointless then yh ? And ive lost to loads of rubish teams pal only ever finish gold 1 or 2 so im not a great player

Not pointless, just not the main point. There is more than the 2 extremes m8