New team! Baresi leaves.

YouWantUsFC
2752 posts Fans' Favourite
Thoughts on this?

Got over 200k in coins left.

Will replace Braithwaite and Fabinho with Legends asap.

FeDoZyA.jpg

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    14145 posts Has That Special Something
    Get motm fekir to replace braithwaite. He's unreal
  • Arsenalfan97
    7585 posts League Winner
    The CBs seem a bit short
  • Alford1995
    3254 posts National Call-Up

agree, fekir is a machine
  • YouWantUsFC

@DarthGrowler - will do mate! Sold Baresi because I wanted to have MOTM Tolisso and try Perrin, who has stats equal to IF Silva at a quarter of his price.
    The CBs seem a bit short

@Arsenalfan97 Not used them yet mate, but will keep an eye on that. Do you think IF Silva would be better than Perrin?
    IF Marquinos is there to stay though, incredible player.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7585 posts League Winner

@DarthGrowler - will do mate! Sold Baresi because I wanted to have MOTM Tolisso and try Perrin, who has stats equal to IF Silva at a quarter of his price.
    The CBs seem a bit short

@Arsenalfan97 Not used them yet mate, but will keep an eye on that. Do you think IF Silva would be better than Perrin?

I'd definitely use IF silva if you can get him I'm using his normal card and he is insane.

• DarthGrowler

The CBs seem a bit short

I'm using Perrin at the moment too. He's outplaying silva in every game
  • DarthGrowler
    What do you think of verrati? He's bossing it for me
  • YouWantUsFC
    What do you think of verrati? He's bossing it for me

@DarthGrowler - think he is finally a true representation of Verratti. Need Matuidis pace at cdm, but Verratti as a neutral mid is perfect. Fabinho is the weakest link, but will do a job until I get a legend, most likely Effenberg.
  • weims
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite

The CBs seem a bit short

Perrin is pretty awesome, especially for the price. TBH in this year's edition I've not found height to be a dealbreaker on CBs - no one crosses much and when it's a good cross, tall defenders don't make a hint of a difference either.
  • Arron xox
    2806 posts National Call-Up
    You need tolisso in there he's a beast
  • YOLOT0URE
    6871 posts Big Money Move
    Arron xox wrote: »

Yeah , change him for that cam imo don't you think @Arron xox ;)
  • Arron xox
    2806 posts National Call-Up
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

Yeah , change him for that cam imo don't you think @Arron xox ;)

Haha yes @YOLOT0URE that's exactly who you should change him for... for some reason I thought that was fekir I'm losing my eyesight lol
  • YouWantUsFC

I already had Tolisso at CAM.
    I changed Braithwaite to Fekir earlier, so the team is this now;

W0lRFtj.jpg
  • DarthGrowler

W0lRFtj.jpg

Oh my that is one good looking team. Have you used it yet?
  • YouWantUsFC

W0lRFtj.jpg

Oh my that is one good looking team. Have you used it yet?

@DarthGrowler - nah I just like to build them then sell them and buy something else! haha. Nah seriously, not used it yet.
    I tried the Baresi route with Brozovic and Perisic, but I just can't do a team without SBC Laca.
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    How are Tolisso and Perrin? Can have Matuidi, Marquinhos and Crespo or Perrin, Tolisso and Griezmann.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Great team by the looks of it
  • BiigDee
    4329 posts National Call-Up
    SIF Perrin has been brilliant for me. Replaced SIF Marquinos and the height hasn't been a problem. Scored a couple off corners to. A good RW has been my problem in Ligue 1
    https://imgur.com/a/yKkzg
  • YouWantUsFC
    edited March 2017
    Neymessi wrote: »
    How are Tolisso and Perrin? Can have Matuidi, Marquinhos and Crespo or Perrin, Tolisso and Griezmann.

@Neymessi
    I got Tolisso for 181k when he first came out, used him for a few games, loved him, then sold him for 20k profit.
    Tried to go the IF Perisic/Mario/Brozovic route with my UT, and it was just not good enough, so Ive went back to him.
    He is by far the best CM I have used this Fifa, but I have not used any of the TOTY or the better Legends.

Not used Perrin at all yet.
  • YouWantUsFC
    BiigDee wrote: »
    SIF Perrin has been brilliant for me. Replaced SIF Marquinos and the height hasn't been a problem. Scored a couple off corners to. A good RW has been my problem in Ligue 1
    https://imgur.com/a/yKkzg

Totally agree, I ditched the winger options so I could field this. Unless you get George Best, you will struggle.
  • DarthGrowler
    Im loving sbc Laca and Gio together. This is my team at the moment
    jkzs0h.png
  • YouWantUsFC
    edited March 2017
    @DarthGrowler - look joyous mate.

IF Alex Sandro is the best FK and Pen taker Ive used this fifa, so there is no way I am not gonna play him.
    Because of that, it influences the whole team, but IF Marquinos is an absolute beast mate.
    I fell out with Aurier, he made too many big mistake for me last week, and I felt Silva was expensive for what he brings to the party.
    I have Gio on the bench, but I am OCD with chem. All my players will have 10 chem after ten games, I could pos mode Verratti and Fabinho now to get 10 , but 9 will do. CM - CDM is stupid coins, plus I want to be able to use them as cdms anyway if I change formation.

Here is Alex taking care of business with one of his pens -

g94Gz8u.gif
  • Bluebirds87
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That's one hell of a side to be fair!

You have been busy recently I can see!
  • DarthGrowler

IF Alex Sandro is the best FK and Pen taker Ive used this fifa, so there is no way I am not gonna play him.
    Because of that, it influences the whole team, but IF Marquinos is an absolute beast mate.
    I fell out with Aurier, he made too many big mistake for me last week, and I felt Silva was expensive for what he brings to the party.
    I have Gio on the bench, but I am OCD with chem. All my players will have 10 chem after ten games, I could pos mode Verratti and Fabinho now to get 10 , but 9 will do. CM - CDM is stupid coins, plus I want to be able to use them as cdms anyway if I change formation.

g94Gz8u.gif

I used to be worried about chem a lot but i find it playing better with a couple not on full chem.

Might have to get Alex Sandro and give him a try
  • YouWantUsFC

g94Gz8u.gif

I used to be worried about chem a lot but i find it playing better with a couple not on full chem.

Might have to get Alex Sandro and give him a try

Incredible Card @DarthGrowler
    That's one hell of a side to be fair!

You have been busy recently I can see!

@Bluebirds87 - I am actually about to take a bit of a break from the game, so not gonna use them as often as I would like, but yeah! Best team I can build at the moment.
    Calcio A League SBC, then St. Patricks Day weekend blew the club up!
  • Orison
    46250 posts FIFA Cover Star
    jkzs0h.png

Where is Gullit?
  • DarthGrowler
    Orison wrote: »
    jkzs0h.png

Where is Gullit?

Long since departed. Most of my coins are in bad investments at the moment lol
  • YouWantUsFC
    Still not used them yet! Will get a good run late tonight UK time. Been too busy to settle down for games.
  • Davisto
    6043 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    jkzs0h.png

Where is the Gullits?

Fixed :trollface: