Wtf is going on!

JayBee
1021 posts Professional
I've played 7 games this WL 4 have been dc's where it says 'leaving ultimate team' anyone else been experiencing this or is it just me?
I get elite2/1 regularly and havn't had one DC all year it's 2017 and the servers are still dog s**t, any tips on how I can stop this or are many of you finding this happening for the first time?
Cheers

Comments

• Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    No idea about your problem, but i just wanted to ask that how are you going to complete 40 matches? Its like around 16 hours left till WL end?
  • iWilshere_19
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've had the same thing happen all weekend I have about 7 losses from it, it's messing me up for elite monthly it's a joke in all honesty
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional
    Parth12008 wrote: »
    No idea about your problem, but i just wanted to ask that how are you going to complete 40 matches? Its like around 16 hours left till WL end?
    Was going to play Friday got dced twice so left it played 1 yesterday got dced so left it, tried today dced gonna leave it the servers have been so slow in the menus is well, but spoke to a mate he completed 40 games no dc, cba with the ball ache anymore tbh
  • JayBee
    1021 posts Professional
    I've had the same thing happen all weekend I have about 7 losses from it, it's messing me up for elite monthly it's a joke in all honesty
    BS lad put me off playing it anymore wasteing my weekends for 6 awful informs ain't worth the stress
  • iWilshere_19
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    JayBee wrote: »
    BS lad put me off playing it anymore wasteing my weekends for 6 awful informs ain't worth the stress

The 50k or 70k coins is always nice though