OTW Guliano

Derryboy
1696 posts Play-Off Hero
edited March 2017
Home game against Arsenal Tula tonight who have been poor. His next IF will be 87 rated with 4x80+ ratings and a 90. Good investment?

Comments

• Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    An 87 card should go for around 100k so maybe more for the OTW.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes. Good shout!
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    You are talking about Giuliano but Julian Draxler is good shout too tbf.
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's at his highest price right now but still worth a gamble. If you go to the OTW trading thread there's always good info on there dude, people are going to accuse you of trying to hype him by opening a new thread. Just saying. Doesn't bother me but some guys on here get a little weird about it.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    one of the best OTW investments out there tbh, especially for tonight's game
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Last match between them finished 5-0 to zenit. 5 different scorers, fany him for at least a brace tonight. What price you see him hitting?
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's at his highest price right now but still worth a gamble. If you go to the OTW trading thread there's always good info on there dude, people are going to accuse you of trying to hype him by opening a new thread. Just saying. Doesn't bother me but some guys on here get a little weird about it.

Well they can lose sleep over it then cause I sure as hell won't. Thank you anyway I'll go have a look.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Derryboy wrote: »
    Last match between them finished 5-0 to zenit. 5 different scorers, fany him for at least a brace tonight. What price you see him hitting?

he got 1g1a that match as well

if he puts in a solid performance tonight his OTW could hit 120k or so imo
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Derryboy wrote: »

he got 1g1a that match as well

if he puts in a solid performance tonight his OTW could hit 120k or so imo

And if he gets in TOTW then maybe even more???