Weekend League - Pathetic Connections and Game play

FatZeddd
524 posts Sunday League Hero
Another weekend league, 20 games in, won 10..not enjoyed a single one, all laggy and slow, all button delay, no player movement, all the usual BS symptoms the game play is absolutely trash and i am embarrassed and pissed off. Fix your game! it is as far from a skill wins game as you can get, 90% of the time when i message an opponent game play is fine their end, how one sided can a game get handing out free wins based on location or probably proximity to servers etc the quality of opponents and game play is as trash as your servers. I may as well use a bronze team no difference to how my team performs, actually scrap that my team is not even at the bronze level it is that bad!

Comments

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    100 % agree.
  • BeardedBerk
    1643 posts Play-Off Hero
    Join the very big club that gets bigger each week
  • FatZeddd
    And not one single response over the course of the game to date by EA... not like it will change...
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    One sided delay is a huge problem.
  • Kabege
    59 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2017
    This WL has been really bad for me as well. Sluggish gameplay and the one sided delay is killing me. My opponents get a huge advantage.

Check the video on what my Buffon tried to do when a long ball came at him. I couldn't be mad. I just started laughing. This has just become normal now and I don't get surprised anymore.

• Kabege
    59 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2017
    Double post...
  • tilen11
    6677 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2017
    Delay killed this game mode. Not worth playing it
  • Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    Kabege wrote: »
    This WL has been really bad for me as well. Sluggish gameplay and the one sided delay is killing me. My opponents get a huge advantage.

Check the video on what my Buffon tried to do when a long ball came at him. I couldn't be mad. I just started laughing. This has just become normal now and I don't get surprised anymore.

Looks like you ran your GK out too much, that one is on you. :D
  • Kabege
    59 posts Park Captain
    @Retro_G you know what the funny part is? I didn't
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16617 posts World Class
    I'm really hoping that with the wl, sbcs and other new content being added this year and it being the first year using frostbite that it's trial and error and fifa 18 will be so much better than this garbage but if not and if come FIFA 18 all this is still the same I'm cutting my ties with FIFA which will be sad as I've been playing the game since 96 but what's the point if it's not going to work 95% of the time.

Really wish konami would get they're act together and actually pose a threat to ea as that would most definitely get us all the gameplay we want and deserve and I'm sure the bs would be cut out aswell but while there is no competition they will never care.
  • FatZeddd
    Honestly ridiculous thinking of just selling up and leaving the game. Played about 10 today, lost them all (after being 10 from 16 (with bad game play). Today took the cake and is usually more playable this evening for me...sadly not tonight, I am attempting to play with a bunch of traffic cones i is that bad there is no movement or AI, i have a second or 2 button delay and so much other BS its passed being funny i literally sat there with my mouth open the last few games took the ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Rage sold Berg to try a few other players while the game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off isn't smart but really don't care.

Calling to abuse EA and speak to my ISP tomorrow i am so close to being done and being played by the game..it has gone far enough and the worst bit is how one sided it is, i don't even stand a chance against average Joe's. I have said before i would love to post some videos or stream but you wont see or feel the full effect of the BS and i do have better things to do, wont get me anywhere on here or with EA anyway. I am actually embarrassed at how bad it is and the stuff i am copping.