The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Start of a bronze (kinda) road to glory

maTTeOs_mAZzA
3259 posts National Call-Up
edited March 2017
So I've decided to do a Seasons run (bronze road to glory kind of thing) working my way from div 10 up to the coveted div 1 title.

My team is this. I thought I'd build something around the IF Naby Keita I packed the other week:

ptakbK2.jpg

First game was so unfair. I didn't even feel good winning like this. He tried so hard but just couldn't find a way past my sturdy bronze defence.

ONKpjEl.jpg

wdJarxw.jpg

w8Rv9jV.jpg

I felt so sorry for this guy. I guess you have to expect this in the early divisions. I expect it to get a lot harder around div 4 and 5. I'll be happy if I get to div 2. Haven't played seasons fully since FUT 13 and back then it was extremely difficult to win the div 1 title with a decent team so I don't have very high hopes here. :D

How are you all getting along? When does it get really hard?

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    14871 posts World Class
    It doesn't get hard until division 2 and that's not even too bad. I was bored a few weeks back and relegated myself from div 1 back to div 10 so i could try going through the divisions with my northern Ireland team and literally flew through the divisions as people were just rage quitting everytime I scored 2 or 3 goals and I'm not even that good i can hold div 1 but can't win it so just a bit above average so that just shows how easy divisions actually are until you hit div 1.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    It doesn't get hard until division 2 and that's not even too bad. I was bored a few weeks back and relegated myself from div 1 back to div 10 so i could try going through the divisions with my northern Ireland team and literally flew through the divisions as people were just rage quitting everytime I scored 2 or 3 goals and I'm not even that good i can hold div 1 but can't win it so just a bit above average so that just shows how easy divisions actually are until you hit div 1.

That's good to know. It seems as though the focus has been shifted almost entirely on the Weekend League.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14871 posts World Class

That's good to know. It seems as though the focus has been shifted almost entirely on the Weekend League.

Yea it has I've actually just stopped playing seasons now that I've made it to div 1 again I'm only really playing the wl then doing sbcs and stuff during the week.