FUT Birthday today at 6 ?

Agent VZ
29162 posts Player of the Year
edited March 2017
Saw it a few places that it's predicted to be on Monday .. Anyone got any info on this? Last year I remember it was a bunch of position changes like striker versions of ronaldo ,messi, Sanchez and bale etc..
Post edited by Agent VZ on

Comments

• chaser2k15
    13316 posts Has That Special Something
    Flashback cards would be good
  • Conaldinho
    715 posts An Exciting Prospect
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

Yes please!
  • Agent VZ

Easily one of their best gimmicks since fut got introduced .. Way better than lame stuff like the scream team..Hope the throwback cards are a yearly thing !
  • ContraCode64
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    I guess an SBC will replace last year's tournament for a Birthday kit, but yeah maybe something similar to this again...

1933562_10154089126174759_1403148306200179785_o.jpg
  • Agent VZ
    I guess an SBC will replace last year's tournament for a Birthday kit, but yeah maybe something similar to this again...

1933562_10154089126174759_1403148306200179785_o.jpg

Ahhh yeah international week comin up as well so seems logical.. Would love that bale card!
  • Soccerdude4573
    46 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will there be any free packs
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    An SBC that is repeatable where you could win untradeable pos changed cards.

Yeah yeah I know won't happen.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully no

• CPFC16
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Easily one of their best gimmicks since fut got introduced .. Way better than lame stuff like the scream team..Hope the throwback cards are a yearly thing !

Was this ever a thing? Missed the past 2 FIFA's.
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    Position changes were dandy, but they were related to the international break rather than fut birthday. On the other hand last year they gave us some nice untradeable packs and I got Neymar in one iirc. Hoping that they do the same cause I'm poor af currently, but I doubt it, and expect some "worth it" SBCs.
  • Agent VZ
    CPFC16 wrote: »

Yeah last year I think they did 23 players each from Europe and South America and basically gave them their legend cards like kaka totti etc.. Only thing they messed up was not boosting their stamina according to what it should have been at their peaks..
  • Agent VZ
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Position changes were dandy, but they were related to the international break rather than fut birthday. On the other hand last year they gave us some nice untradeable packs and I got Neymar in one iirc. Hoping that they do the same cause I'm poor af currently, but I doubt it, and expect some "worth it" SBCs.

The same international break is coming up ..
  • Couchy
    9249 posts League Winner

Yeah last year I think they did 23 players each from Europe and South America and basically gave them their legend cards like kaka totti etc.. Only thing they messed up was not boosting their stamina according to what it should have been at their peaks..

That would be incredible! Did that crash the market?
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner

Those were international heroes and it was in June. It will most likely happen later on, considering all the special cards they give this year.
  • Agent VZ
    Couchy wrote: »

That would be incredible! Did that crash the market?

Can't really recall bud .. Was nothing major if I remember..
  • TimRUFC
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    Basically get 209 coins or a bronze gift pack every day on the app, nothing to shout about
  • BigBadAl696
    1009 posts Professional
    I remember missing this when it happened last year and first I knew of it was when I came back and the first team I faced had a NIF ST Ronaldo up front I was like WTF!! haha
  • Agent VZ
    The funniest part is till they fixed chem in July they played worse than their nifs on a 7 Chem.. :D
  • BigBadAl696
    1009 posts Professional
    The funniest part is till they fixed chem in July they played worse than their nifs on a 7 Chem.. :D

Haha classic EA
  • Agent VZ

Haha classic EA

I was one of those suckers who bought that st bale to play at cm lol..
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    There have been minor price range changes on a lot of the players who would likely get a position change.

So it looks to be happening
  • Antiversum
    5755 posts Big Money Move

But you didn't need fitness cards ;)
  • Agent VZ
    Antiversum wrote: »

But you didn't need fitness cards ;)

That got fixed like 2 weeks after we all figured it out.. :s
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Hopefully no

Hopefully yes. Why wouldn't you want free packs?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Hopefully no

Hear, hear (or is it here, here)

Fut birthday and Christmas should always be a time for EA to take the opportunity to give back to the consumer base, not to milk it further.
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    Peter wrote: »
    There have been minor price range changes on a lot of the players who would likely get a position change.

which Players? @Peter
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    FC Maexle wrote: »
    Peter wrote: »

which Players? @Peter

I cant remember where I saw it, I will do some digging and see if I can find it.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully no

So people stop feeling so entitled to free stuff on this game.

Sick and tired of people complaining here when EA decides not to give freebies.
  • Diggy
    13528 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully no

Get off my lawn
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully no

Why would that even bother you?

Do you believe in take, take, take? Because EA does very, very well out of this game mode.
This discussion has been closed.