No points after wining the game

Omar.aljanaby
1109 posts Professional
I played with 2 people who I won against them online seasons yet I didn't get my 3 points of the game.
It is really annoying. The funny part is all the games I played are not counted.
I'm stuck. I can see the games I played at current season and the season result. But they are not counted.

Comments

• PG13
    430 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ive got the same problem
  • Omar.aljanaby
    1109 posts Professional
    PG13 wrote: »
    Ive got the same problem

IT is really ridiculous. When did it happen to you? May I ask.
  • PG13
    Well, bout two hours ago i won a game an then at the end a error message came up saying something, i cant remember what though. Then my points werent updating on current season but it has on season results. I wish i could rememver wat the error said.
  • Omar.aljanaby
    1109 posts Professional
    Well, bout two hours ago i won a game an then at the end a error message came up saying something, i cant remember what though. Then my points werent updating on current season but it has on season results. I wish i could rememver wat the error said.

Mine was not like that. I finished the game and everything was fine like normal you know. The second game, the guy quit at 70 minutes in the game because he was losing really bad. I can see the name of the guys I played against.
  • PG13
    Oh right i can see names as well i might do a live chat with ea
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    Same problem. What the hell are they doing with al those millions. sort your sh#t EA
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    Oh right i can see names as well i might do a live chat with ea

Can you tell me what they said? probably: go post it on the forums. No one is reading it...
  • PG13
    Yer true lol il do it tomorrow
  • cvish
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I got the same issue.
    Won 3 games but no points added or any promotion to higher division, what's the solution.
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    cvish wrote: »
    I got the same issue.
    Won 3 games but no points added or any promotion to higher division, what's the solution.

Same. won 4 in a row. nothing..thx EA
  • Omar.aljanaby
    1109 posts Professional
    cvish wrote: »
    I got the same issue.

There is no solution bro. EA has to fix it.
    Now I can't play the game because there is no point of playing it.
  • Omar.aljanaby
    1109 posts Professional
    Thank you EA!!!
  • I'm having the same issue, and right now there is no reason to play Online Seasons which I is the only format I want to play at the moment.

I've worked my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off to finally have a realistic shot to see my name in the Top 100--even if it's just for a few hours... I'm in the mid 400s for March Monthly on PS4 and in the mid 500s for this week.

Maybe I'll play some cups, but I'll probably do something more productive with my time. At least I can thank EA for that
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    I'm having the same issue, and right now there is no reason to play Online Seasons which I is the only format I want to play at the moment.

I've worked my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off to finally have a realistic shot to see my name in the Top 100--even if it's just for a few hours... I'm in the mid 400s for March Monthly on PS4 and in the mid 500s for this week.

Maybe I'll play some cups, but I'll probably do something more productive with my time. At least I can thank EA for that

Just won a cup. guess what..did not count.SMH
  • Omar.aljanaby
    1109 posts Professional
    boekkie wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue, and right now there is no reason to play Online Seasons which I is the only format I want to play at the moment.

For real? It is ridicules.
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional

Yup. you do progress in the cup table. You see the animation of winning the cup. i checked if my nr of cup winnings went up..it wasnt.
  • Omar.aljanaby
    1109 posts Professional

Yup. you do progress in the cup table. You see the animation of winning the cup. i checked if my nr of cup winnings went up..it wasnt.

EA has to fix the problem!!! Otherwise there's no point of playing the game.
  • Acabei de jogar umas 5 partidas temporada co-op com 5 vitórias e não contabilizou nenhuma... E quando vou ver o resultado aparece o históricos dessas cinco vitórias.
    Um ponto curioso, na tela inicial mostra q estou na temporada 31 e no histórico 32...tentando solucionar esse problema, comprei vitórias para tentar resolver e mesmo assim não estão computando, agora estou travado !
  • Omar.aljanaby
    1109 posts Professional
    I hope EA sees the problem!!! The game is horrible. Now, even the wining points can't get them. I turn off my ps4 still the same. I closed the application still the same. I stopped playing fifa. I feel it's wasting my time right now.
  • same problem here!
  • Dexx73
    78 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2017
    Same problem. Please fix. It's the only mode I play.
  • Dexx73
    78 posts Park Captain
    The games don't even register on ur seasons record,win or lose.
  • Omar.aljanaby
    1109 posts Professional
    It is been like that since yesterday. I can't believe that they didn't fix it!!!
  • Here also same problem, funny thing that they restarted my division by themselves, instead of 3 games remaining i have now 10 with 0 points
  • same problem. i played coop.online friendlies and online season and the same problem.
  • Will anything happen on this, literally the only game mode I like is Seasons and it won't register any wins...I won a cup too and it didn't register at all. Utter nonsense...
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    I went back and my games I played yesterday were added to my record. also the cup I won. so I guess its not for nothing. just won another cup but did not register...its stupid
  • Gold17
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Just happened to me right now too after playing 6 co op seasons matches
  • same issue here, anyone figured a way to solve it ?