How the **** do you score or defend Headers?

hrv97
3399 posts National Call-Up
Every 3rd game i concede a header because my 90 Phy defenders loose against players such as Cuardado, musa etc. . Problem is that i can't score them myself even though playing with strikers like vieri. I have to admit that i rarely cross but a one header out of 50 games is a joke. How dou you guys score/defend headers?

Comments

• Hutch679
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sit your controller on the table and let the computer do it for you.
  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Every 3rd game i concede a header because my 90 Phy defenders loose against players such as Cuardado, musa etc. . Problem is that i can't score them myself even though playing with strikers like vieri. I have to admit that i rarely cross but a one header out of 50 games is a joke. How dou you guys score/defend headers?
    hrv97 wrote: »

Full bar to the front post between the 6 yard box works for me
  • RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    you don't. that's luck factor in the game.
  • hrv97
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    joe666 wrote: »

My pack luck is indeed horrible, but i doubt that my luck ig could be that bad haha
  • Bluebirds87
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect

No chance

I score plenty of headers and rarely concede them.

Defending them is all in the timing and positioning of your players.

Attacking actually look where your players are when you play in a cross. Leave it hang and if your player is better in the air he will win it!

Corners I always play short and then cross it in with the second man to around the penalty spot. Usually my centre half is waiting
  • Carswell
    8081 posts League Winner

No chance

Attacking actually look where your players are when you play in a cross. Leave it hang and if your player is better in the air he will win it!

Corners I always play short and then cross it in with the second man to around the penalty spot. Usually my centre half is waiting

This. Only scrubs say it is luck.
  • RandomLhama83

No chance

oo wow I guess you should tell OP how to defend them then.
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    its all luck. thats why this game cant be an Esport
  • RandomLhama83
    Napoli9 wrote: »
    its all luck. thats why this game cant be an Esport

• Shaanxz
    20099 posts Club Captain
  • Bluebirds87

No chance

oo wow I guess you should tell OP how to defend them then.

Oo wow if you read the post you quoted you'd see I did!

Not trying to give it large there's plenty of things in this game I'm dire at which OP and I'm sure yourself would find easy. My game is based on crossing and heading and as I say I score plenty so can't accept it's luck
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    thats because the heading in this game is broken, they literally had to patch thing up first few weeks becuase of it. and do you really think they actually fixed it?? Honestly, or did they justtweak a few things and said thats good enough.. so keep crossing and heading with you 5'3" attackers and call yourself GUD @ the game
  • RandomLhama83
    thats because the heading in this game is broken, they literally had to patch thing up first few weeks becuase of it. and do you really think they actually fixed it?? Honestly, or did they justtweak a few things and said thats good enough.. so keep crossing and heading with you 5'3" attackers and call yourself GUD @ the game

and that's not all either. The LongShot luckers are the worst. They take these 50 yards bomb from outside the box with good longshot takers and actually expect them to go in 90% of the time. its nuts. and ea rewards them, more often then not.
  • Bluebirds87

Will do cheers
  • Libguy
    4678 posts National Call-Up
    LB cross to a guy running onto the ball - dab - repeat