Healing cards strategy?

AlexSolm
9950 posts League Winner
How do you guys deal with healing cards? I'm about to run out and I don't do packs. Seems like foot and upper body injuries are the most common, but I have no idea what type of healing cards make the most sense to buy

Comments

• Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Buy when needed is the strategy
  • AlexSolm
    9950 posts League Winner
    Santiago wrote: »

Which one exactly do you buy? the card for the specific injury or an all injury card? bronze/silver/gold?
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain

• UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up
    AlexSolm wrote: »

Which one exactly do you buy? the card for the specific injury or an all injury card? bronze/silver/gold?

The cheapest
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Buy when needed or just play a game against the totw and quit fifa
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain

Whatever is the cheapest.
    As for quality, depends on the duration
  • AlexSolm
    9950 posts League Winner
    Seems like it's a huge hassle for everyone then, scrolling past hundreds of useless injury cards trying to find a cheap one is no fun
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something
    o:)

I open 10k worth of the 400 coin bronze packs every couple weeks. I cba sell anything other than 2k+ random cards, but I get a lot of healing and some fitness cards from it.

Might be a little above your pay grade tho tbh
  • TehBuchanan
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just quit against TOTW, saves tons of time and money
  • AlexSolm
    9950 posts League Winner
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    o:)

I open 10k worth of the 400 coin bronze packs every couple weeks. I cba sell anything other than 2k+ random cards, but I get a lot of healing and some fitness cards from it.

Might be a little above your pay grade tho tbh

EA pays me well with the money you guys spend, I'll do the same
  • Shaanxz
    24266 posts Club Captain
    Use three teams
  • SchroO0dinger
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    Buy when needed or just play a game against the totw and quit fifa

• Sercs
    22519 posts Club Captain
    Don't buy when needed, buy Monday - Wednesday if you need em.. buying during WL is when mass listers make their profit
  • RadioShaq
    20512 posts Moderator
    Buy during big pack openings or crashes like toty tots black friday maybe fut birthday ect.
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro

Started doing this after another poster on here pointed this out. I had 8 foot injuries in 12-14 games the other day. Saved myself a decent chunk and will continue to do so until EA tone down the excessive frequency of these injuries.
  • AlexSolm
    9950 posts League Winner
    Arachnid wrote: »

Started doing this after another poster on here pointed this out. I had 8 foot injuries in 12-14 games the other day. Saved myself a decent chunk and will continue to do so until EA tone down the excessive frequency of these injuries.

Worth the time and effort though?

Thanks for the good advice @Sercs @RadioShaq
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro

Definitely.

I dunno how everyone else works it but I have a random bronze squad compiled and all I do is add the injured player(s) into the reserves as and when. It's a two minute job which saves thousands of coins over time. The only time it takes a bit longer is when my bronze players have run out of their inital 7 game contracts and I have to add in some different players, but that's it.
  • AlexSolm
    9950 posts League Winner

Definitely.

I dunno how everyone else works it but I have a random bronze squad compiled and all I do is add the injured player(s) into the reserves as and when. It's a two minute job which saves thousands of coins over time. The only time it takes a bit longer is when my bronze players have run out of their inital 7 game contracts and I have to add in some different players, but that's it.

What if the injury is for more than 1 game?
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro

Definitely.

What if the injury is for more than 1 game?

Repeat the process. Of those recent injuries I mentioned only one was for more than one game.
  • RadioShaq
    20512 posts Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Contracts look expensive when you first buy them but they really are cheap. With the manager bonus what is it 45 games for 600 or so coins. Thats like 13 coins per player so its like 145 coins you lose quitting. A heal all card is around 600 so you could quit 4 games to equal 1 healing card.