SIF PERISIC wasted at CM?

Dalebert
572 posts An Exciting Prospect
Recently bought Perisic and I use 433(2). I'm not really fussed on 433(4) and don't want to change from formation with wingers as I like MOTM Salah. My striker position will go to TIF Icardi once he drops a bit.

Considering all the above, any alternatives or will Perisic work well as a CM in 433(2) with IF Mario CDM and IF Parolo as the other CM?

Comments

• ConductorConte
    1245 posts Professional
    SIF Brozo would be twice as good
  • Couchy
    9224 posts League Winner
    Completely!!
  • Dalebert
    f2mu6v.png

I had SIF Brozovic who was good but sold him to try SIF Perisic but now I can't fit him in.
  • tilen11
    4889 posts National Call-Up
    Dalebert wrote: »
    f2mu6v.png

I had SIF Brozovic who was good but sold him to try SIF Perisic but now I can't fit him in.

Brozo to the centre and Perisic at ST. Heard that he is godly up there.
  • Dalebert
    I think putting him to striker may be the answer until I get FIF Icardi, by then it could be a difficult decision to move Perisic from ST!

Stats would definitely suggest he'd be a better ST than CM.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Obviously is
  • Colin32
    1320 posts Professional
    Nice team mate. If I see Perisic statics he would be perfect for ST in this formation. I use 4-3-3(2) to and he has got all you need I guess
  • Dalebert
    Colin32 wrote: »
    Nice team mate. If I see Perisic statics he would be perfect for ST in this formation. I use 4-3-3(2) to and he has got all you need I guess

Cheers! This looks better...

f551me.png

Any point in position changing him to ST or should I leave him as CF with the possibility of him moving deeper when FIF Icardi lands?
  • Realist
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    If you want perisic and Icardi then change formations. No point having him at CM. bit of a waste imo.
  • Dalebert
    Realist wrote: »
    If you want perisic and Icardi then change formations. No point having him at CM. bit of a waste imo.

Perisic and Icardi in a 2 up front? Or Perisic CF /CAM Both would mean moving Salah to RM, unless 433(4), which maybe I should give another go when I get Icardi...
  • tilen11
    4889 posts National Call-Up
    you could also try 4411 with icardi up top and perisic at CF. Also has perfect stats for that.
  • Realist

Perisic and Icardi in a 2 up front? Or Perisic CF /CAM Both would mean moving Salah to RM, unless 433(4), which maybe I should give another go when I get Icardi...

Yeah you could play them both up top together or as you say go 433(4) and play peri at cam. Tilen makes a good point with 4411 or you could go 4231 but depends how deep you like your wingers.
  • Dalebert
    Great, I'll bare that in mind once Icardi gets bought. Until then it's Perisic at ST - looking forward to giving him a go. Smalling getting a thrashing!
  • Realist
    Great, I'll bare that in mind once Icardi gets bought. Until then it's Perisic at ST - looking forward to giving him a go. Smalling getting a thrashing!

Don't be surprised if you don't end up buying Icardi because perisic smashes it. Stats look decent and his LW if was lethal
  • xKilla Souvlaki
    828 posts Professional

Let me know how this team plays please! It's very similar to the one I'm planning. I'd also like to know if IF Mario is any good at CDM.

For me it's either him, mov Barzagli, IF Koulibaly and Buffon... or MOTM Casemiro, NIF Ramos, TOTGS Varane and IF Asenjo
  • Dalebert

Don't be surprised if you don't end up buying Icardi because perisic smashes it. Stats look decent and his LW if was lethal

I'm kind of worried that you might be right, because TIF was one of my favourite cards! LW Perisic is great, sold him to get the SIF. Like some others I was hoping for a SIF LW but having him as a striker could work out well...
  • Dalebert

Let me know how this team plays please! It's very similar to the one I'm planning. I'd also like to know if IF Mario is any good at CDM.

For me it's either him, mov Barzagli, IF Koulibaly and Buffon... or MOTM Casemiro, NIF Ramos, TOTGS Varane and IF Asenjo

IF Mario at CDM (anchor) is great, I've never used Kante but I'd imagine he's something similar, seems to be everywhere!

Haven't used a La Liga team either but Mov Barzagli and motm Koulibaly (untradeable) are both excellent. I wasn't to fussed on Buffon. Saying that, anytime I've come up against Varane, Ramon and Asenjo they've been decent too.
  • Persevere80
    1089 posts Professional
    What's with all his undercutting. He was 475k an hour ago and just dropped to 450k (ps4)

I picked him up as a hunter st for 416k so happy with the profit.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah I would play Perisic up front and forget Icardi altogether. Icardi's TIF was useless anyway, his FIF probably won't be much better. He's broken! I use UP Perisic at LF and even he's awesome, so his SIF must be incredible.
  • Dalebert
    What's with all his undercutting. He was 475k an hour ago and just dropped to 450k (ps4)

I picked him up as a hunter st for 416k so happy with the profit.

Last week I had the chance to get him at 398k PS4 also. Thought he was gonna drop further so passes up but it but thankfully picked him up yesterday for 410k with catalyst, though I may need to pop a hunter on him for ST.
  • Dalebert
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Yeah I would play Perisic up front and forget Icardi altogether. Icardi's TIF was useless anyway, his FIF probably won't be much better. He's broken! I use UP Perisic at LF and even he's awesome, so his SIF must be incredible.

That 5 star weak foot is so good! I thought he was left footed when I first used his LW IF after he blasted in his first few goals work the left peg.
  • yodj96
    510 posts Sunday League Hero
    use 4411 which is a godly formation put perisic cf and icardi st jao mario and parolo central cm and salah would be great as an rm make sure u make atleast one cm on stay back and put both wingers on get in behind, cut in and stay forward and i would reccomened motm keita at LM
  • Dalebert
    yodj96 wrote: »
    use 4411 which is a godly formation put perisic cf and icardi st jao mario and parolo central cm and salah would be great as an rm make sure u make atleast one cm on stay back and put both wingers on get in behind, cut in and stay forward and i would reccomened motm keita at LM

Haven't tried Keita actually and LW/LM is the next position I'd like to upgrade. Haven't tried 4411 either, could be the best way to get Icardi, Salah & Perisic on the same team.
  • yodj96
    510 posts Sunday League Hero

Haven't tried Keita actually and LW/LM is the next position I'd like to upgrade. Haven't tried 4411 either, could be the best way to get Icardi, Salah & Perisic on the same team.
    yeh really solid defense and attack and if using 4411 i would reccomend nainggolan somewhere in there
  • Dalebert

yeh really solid defense and attack and if using 4411 i would reccomend nainggolan somewhere in there

Used Nainggolan in my first Serie A team and thought I'd never sell him. Eventually sold him (think it was for SIF Brozovic) andlater bought him back to replace IF Parolo but wasn't as good (in 433 anyway) so bought back Parolo again.
  • xKilla Souvlaki
    828 posts Professional
    edited March 2017

IF Mario at CDM (anchor) is great, I've never used Kante but I'd imagine he's something similar, seems to be everywhere!

Haven't used a La Liga team either but Mov Barzagli and motm Koulibaly (untradeable) are both excellent. I wasn't to fussed on Buffon. Saying that, anytime I've come up against Varane, Ramon and Asenjo they've been decent too.

Thanks, good to hear they're good.

Currently waiting for Perisic to drop back to around the 400k mark, as I regret not picking him up earlier. If he doesn't drop I might get 93 Higuain instead, only heard good things about him
  • Dalebert

Thanks, good to hear they're good.

Currently waiting for Perisic to drop back to around the 400k mark, as I regret not picking him up earlier. If he doesn't drop I might get 93 Higuain instead, only heard good things about him

I would assume with FUT Birthday around the corner he will be hitting closer to 400k again.