This will change my life in fifa or it's old news?

TheBigLebowski
368 posts Sunday League Hero

I didn't know that, seems pretty good

Comments

• TheBigLebowski
    I can't believe nobody replied, I'm the only one who didn't know that?
  • RayG
    1383 posts Professional
    Yeah
  • AkeySlake
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Useful vid, I don't use the 'come short' at all so definitely need to be more conscious of it. I also didn't know that you need to push the stick in the direction of the player, so very useful. Thanks OP.
  • Fateh2k
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It wont change your life in Fifa, Believe me. Using this from long time, wont make a huge difference.
  • TheBigLebowski

Fateh2k wrote: »
    It wont change your life in Fifa, Believe me. Using this from long time, wont make a huge difference.

looks like in the right situation it's very good, your players don't get stuck in the machine movements only. But I haven't test it out yet, maybe it's not as good as I thought
    AkeySlake wrote: »
    Useful vid, I don't use the 'come short' at all so definitely need to be more conscious of it. I also didn't know that you need to push the stick in the direction of the player, so very useful. Thanks OP.

It really seems very useful
  • Wayno69
    772 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Watched the vid a few weeks ago, doesn't make thaaat much of a difference if you ask me bc I keep forgetting to use it lol
  • ClerryJungle
    978 posts Professional
    I had no idea about the R1 button, think it could make a big difference!
  • maksi
    6385 posts Big Money Move
    R1/RT run is a new feature introduced in fifa 17.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Makes huge difference when you see a st making a run and itd be better if he came back
  • adzm123
    799 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had no idea about the R1 button, think it could make a big difference!

Learn to use it correctly and its amazing to draw defenders out of position
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've watched a few of his videos - I like that he doesn't carry on like a pork chop like some youtubers. He also has some good videos about defending and the ground rules of attacking.