NounieNoun
593 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 2017
w.
Post edited by NounieNoun on

Comments

• vasy
    85 posts Park Captain
    If it is true this will be the best thing that happened to Fifa since FUT was launched!Let s just hope this time they won t find a way around it.
  • Zambo9
    5772 posts Big Money Move
    vasy wrote: »
    If it is true this will be the best thing that happened to Fifa since FUT was launched!Let s just hope this time they won t find a way around it.
    Calm down man lol
    From what I've understand from the patch notes now you can have a max number of players with trainer cards I'm right? imo the 99 trainer until now has exploited the fact that you could apply trainer cards on every player so the cheat was working on that and the servers didn't recognize it as something suspicious.
    Now the best thing I can expect is that they can have max 3/4 or whatever is the max cap for trainer cards of 99 players
  • vasy
    85 posts Park Captain
    Still an improvement..but I think the 99 cheat must be on all the players not just on a few random ones...anyway we will find out tomorrow lol.
  • LoboNobo
    6462 posts Big Money Move
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    Calm down man lol
    From what I've understand from the patch notes now you can have a max number of players with trainer cards I'm right? imo the 99 trainer until now has exploited the fact that you could apply trainer cards on every player so the cheat was working on that and the servers didn't recognize it as something suspicious.
    Now the best thing I can expect is that they can have max 3/4 or whatever is the max cap for trainer cards of 99 players

Lol you're so wrong
  • CFCsjmishra
    8989 posts League Winner
    yey hope
  • Fifa is Life
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    Calm down man lol

Lol you're so wrong

please explain. I am clueless as to how it works and want to know if this even changes anything