Does the new Emre Can perform to his stats?

Capablanca
2281 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 2017
On paper looks better than every other CDM with 4* weakfoot as well

23a1b210687b0b68c71f0b6f51980d9b.png

Comments

• Ronaldo
    4127 posts National Call-Up
    Wondering this too might use him this WL, although the new Kanter also looks interesting
  • Im wondering if its worth buying packs. I brought 3 x Premium Gold packs @ 7500 coins and was lucky to get a special 85 Emre Can. I have the squad I want aside from upgrading some of my gold players to special players and don't need more players and am wondering if its worthwhile to rather sell the Can card and spend the money on buying more Premium Gold packs @ 7500 coins. Is it worth it?
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Im wondering if its worth buying packs. I brought 3 x Premium Gold packs @ 7500 coins and was lucky to get a special 85 Emre Can. I have the squad I want aside from upgrading some of my gold players to special players and don't need more players and am wondering if its worthwhile to rather sell the Can card and spend the money on buying more Premium Gold packs @ 7500 coins. Is it worth it?

Dude, no.
  • DeanoZoff
    4839 posts National Call-Up
    Im wondering if its worth buying packs. I brought 3 x Premium Gold packs @ 7500 coins and was lucky to get a special 85 Emre Can. I have the squad I want aside from upgrading some of my gold players to special players and don't need more players and am wondering if its worthwhile to rather sell the Can card and spend the money on buying more Premium Gold packs @ 7500 coins. Is it worth it?

Yea mate go for it.

You will make tons of profit.
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite

Lol, no
  • ChrisLFC
    7354 posts League Winner

Sell him and buy a team.
  • RTS1910
    72 posts Park Captain
    I replaced IF Gueye with the new Emre and the five games I played were quite disappointing. I was hoping for a shooting upgrade mostly, but his finishing didn't impress. I will give him more games surely though.
    I found Gueye more efficient in defence too. Must be the work rates. Emre defensive positioning was lacking.
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    RTS1910 wrote: »
    I replaced IF Gueye with the new Emre and the five games I played were quite disappointing. I was hoping for a shooting upgrade mostly, but his finishing didn't impress. I will give him more games surely though.
    I found Gueye more efficient in defence too. Must be the work rates. Emre defensive positioning was lacking.

Unless you used a chem style, Can has 70 finishing. I wouldn't shoot in the box with that eh.
  • Iks
    457 posts Sunday League Hero

I don't know if you realize how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ packs are, getting that card with 3 Premium gold packs is extremely lucky ... like it is probably the peak of you luck in your life ever (and I talk about real life as well).
  • blackerLVP
    940 posts Semi-Pro

yes, do it, and you will regret it!!!! i don;t even realise how lucky you've been to get a good card in 3 premium, i've opened 20 packs the other day and I;ve got nothing rated above 82!
  • TTGM
    666 posts Semi-Pro
    Question guys, I have the SBC Can do you think it's worth upgrading or a waste of coins?
  • sunderland
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero

No you got really lucky to get can. Sell him and buy better players