GeezR81 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    C
    100% Brexit will not happen and Scotland will not become independent. End of story!

End of story? Oh well, that will be that then. Thanks for letting us know, I won't bother voting now.

May has blocked second referendum. Votes don't mean sh*t anyway

For the time being. It's going to happen.

Just saying could drag on for years.

It more than likely will. But I don't know how you can categorically say Scotland won't become independent. It was so close last time, and a lot of people feel they were lied to. It will be even closer this time. And don't underestimate how big a factor leaving the EU will have on many people's vote. This will be a key area of the debate. Scotland massively voted to stay.

As I said earlier, Scotland and England seem to be miles apart politically now.

I'm Aussie m8 and I'm all for independent Scotland, I just can't see it happening. Just my view from way over here in Oz

Fair enough mate. Is alright for you, you got shot of English rule over a century ago lol :smiley:

Still got her ugly mug on our money though

images_36.jpg[IMG][/img]

Looks hot on them ones
  • GeezR81
    1106 posts Professional
    Peter wrote: »
    C
    100% Brexit will not happen and Scotland will not become independent. End of story!

End of story? Oh well, that will be that then. Thanks for letting us know, I won't bother voting now.

It more than likely will. But I don't know how you can categorically say Scotland won't become independent. It was so close last time, and a lot of people feel they were lied to. It will be even closer this time. And don't underestimate how big a factor leaving the EU will have on many people's vote. This will be a key area of the debate. Scotland massively voted to stay.

I'm Aussie m8 and I'm all for independent Scotland, I just can't see it happening. Just my view from way over here in Oz

Fair enough mate. Is alright for you, you got shot of English rule over a century ago lol :smiley:

images_36.jpg[IMG][/img]

Looks hot on them ones

How bout this one. Lol

images_37.jpg[IMG][/img]
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    C

images_36.jpg[IMG][/img]

Looks hot on them ones

How bout this one. Lol

images_37.jpg[IMG][/img]

Still would
  • GeezR81
    1106 posts Professional
    This is is more my cup of tea

download_1.jpg[IMG][/img]
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    C

images_36.jpg[IMG][/img]

Looks hot on them ones

How bout this one. Lol

images_37.jpg[IMG][/img]

Stripper token right here!
  • Hibee
    12143 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks kinda filthy.
  • keilly
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    C

images_36.jpg[IMG][/img]

Looks hot on them ones

How bout this one. Lol

images_37.jpg[IMG][/img]

suky fuky 5 dolla
  • DoD_Jester
    26477 posts Player of the Year
    edited March 2017

Just wondering dude as im struggling to grasp the concept a little, why should I, a Brummy with limited ties to Scotland(My grandparents were scots) have a vote on Scotlands independance?
  • DoD_Jester
    sorry I tagged that wrong, @Addicksfan
  • Peter
    edited March 2017

Just wondering dude as im struggling to grasp the concept a little, why should I, a Brummy with limited ties to Scotland(My grandparents were scots) have a vote on Scotlands independance?

Scottish people who live in England dont even get a vote.

But it could be looked at as a british vote on a member country staying, so it impacts all of us.
  • DoD_Jester

But it could be looked at as a british vote on a member country staying, so it impacts all of us.

But if you dress it up in the reverse, a vote for a member nation to LEAVE then it basically turns into a Scottish Brexit, would we have been happy with the French deciding whether we could leave the EU or not? Course we wouldn't, that's EXACTLY why people wanted the vote in the first place, surely we have to practice what we preach in this instance and leave it as a Scottish vote for Scottish people?

Well that's my opinion anyway, I'm in no way politically versed so if there's any innacuracies it's not me being ignorant just missing the point :smile:
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    I actually would prefer us to remain part of the UK, but with a devomax scenario.
    The SNP have asked for this, but it gets denied by mainly right wing or bank of england backed mps.
    This is why INDY keeps coming up.
    There is an alternative, but the Westminster Establishment will not allow it.
  • Peter

But if you dress it up in the reverse, a vote for a member nation to LEAVE then it basically turns into a Scottish Brexit, would we have been happy with the French deciding whether we could leave the EU or not? Course we wouldn't, that's EXACTLY why people wanted the vote in the first place, surely we have to practice what we preach in this instance and leave it as a Scottish vote for Scottish people?

Well that's my opinion anyway, I'm in no way politically versed so if there's any innacuracies it's not me being ignorant just missing the point :smile:
    I think you are looking too much into it, I always took it as a joke when people daid we should be able to vote them out.
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    That SNP mp boasting about low waiting times and free prescriptions in Scotland on question time :joy: GL with that in an independent Scotland