Well hopefully this pays off

Evil Slykilla
210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just cashed out on my Irish investment and made a hefty profit hopefully there's some crazy curve ball tmrw where they don't go up even more....

Comments

• Ulook92
    21152 posts Club Captain
    CSB
  • Libguy
    5380 posts Big Money Move
    It's looking like it's going to be similar to the Scream thing where the special Irish cards will be in packs and then you'll feed those into SBCs. A lot of it is just going to depend on the requirements. They could require a full Irish team including the special cards. If they don't, you might still need Irish players if you need, say, six special Irish cards and the chem requirement is high enough where you pretty much need the rest to be Irish players to get it to work.
  • Evil Slykilla
    Hopefully they don't put a ovr requirement on the team and just do all Irish players. They also said it was a group SBC so there will be multiple teams needed for the SBc
  • S-Dog
    2889 posts National Call-Up
    What Irish cards have gone up in particular? Just special cards or NIF's aswell?
  • Ulook92
    21152 posts Club Captain
    edited March 2017
    Hopefully they don't put a ovr requirement on the team and just do all Irish players. They also said it was a group SBC so there will be multiple teams needed for the SBc

You've made your profits. Why you wanting them to be ruined for everyone else just because you've already cashed out.
  • Evil Slykilla
    Ulook92 wrote: »

You've made your profits. Why you wanting them to be ruined for everyone else just because you've already cashed out.

Well I was sort of coming here to see what other people are doing, buying or selling
  • SadioMan
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm holding on to mine, bought them all for 400 so very little risk