The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone tried Hero Sergi Roberto?

CPFC16
2107 posts Fans' Favourite
How is he?
Was thinking of playing him CM on 7 chem, would he be good there?
Cheers

Comments

• Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Start 4-3-3 on full-chem, other than Nedved, and then change into this:

cswap.png

He's actually surprisingly decent. His passing is sublime. 90+ vision and short passing surprised me. Played him in from 25 yards, and he hit a rocket into the top corner. I only shot because I thought it was Del Piero, so it surprised me Roberto has it in his locker.

Can't complain. He doesn't feel as trustworthy as Vidal or Naing, but he doesn't feel ❤️❤️❤️❤️ either. He can pass brilliantly, but the rest he does competently and reliable.

The James Milner of the FUT world.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks like a solid CM
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    Yes he is alright.
    Used him at RM
  • CPFC16
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    Start 4-3-3 on full-chem, other than Nedved, and then change into this:

cswap.png

He's actually surprisingly decent. His passing is sublime. 90+ vision and short passing surprised me. Played him in from 25 yards, and he hit a rocket into the top corner. I only shot because I thought it was Del Piero, so it surprised me Roberto has it in his locker.

Can't complain. He doesn't feel as trustworthy as Vidal or Naing, but he doesn't feel **** either. He can pass brilliantly, but the rest he does competently and reliable.

The James Milner of the FUT world.

Might give him a go then cheers.
  • CPFC16
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Looks like a solid CM

That's why I was wondering thought he looked good myself.
  • CPFC16
    Santiago wrote: »
    Yes he is alright.
    Used him at RM

Cheers mate.
  • MaddMike3711
    11425 posts Has That Special Something
    He's pretty good at CAM. I picked one up for 27 k the other day and sub him on for Oscar in my fitness team. He's pretty well rounded and has decent passing and shooting, wish he had 4* skills though.
  • CPFC16
    He's pretty good at CAM. I picked one up for 27 k the other day and sub him on for Oscar in my fitness team. He's pretty well rounded and has decent passing and shooting, wish he had 4* skills though.

Yeah he looks much better central than out wide. Thanks for the input. :+1:
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gladiator makes him so well rounded. Surprisingly he's hit a few more rockets in for me since my previous post. Solid player!
  • CPFC16
    Gladiator makes him so well rounded. Surprisingly he's hit a few more rockets in for me since my previous post. Solid player!

My only worry is him on 7 chem, but I'm looking forward to giving him a try. Cheers for the update! @Furrag85
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    edited March 2017
    Brilliant CM, probably the best box to box midfielder in La Liga. Don't worry about the chemistry, it won't have much an effect.
  • CPFC16
    edwinstree wrote: »
    Brilliant CM, probably the best box to box midfielder in La Liga. Don't worry about the chemistry, it won't have much an effect.

Hopefully not. Picked him up for 25k, can't argue with that.
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nothing special, but decent for his stats. Seems to hit a ball that moves a lot in the air. Scored 6 or so from this distance with him.

6wbSz69.gif
  • KingLionel10
    15181 posts World Class
    [img][/img]52c2bb641dc997a63a46a50490c4b4b0.png

Thinking of making that and giving him a go
  • Carlos181
    4022 posts National Call-Up
    I'm liking him. I wanted an affordable box-to-box midfielder who is agile with decent stats who isn't TOTY Modric and he fits the bill.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Okay, you've convinced me. I'll give him a go.
  • CPFC16
    I'm really enjoying him the first 3 games I used him, only on 6 chem atm but he's superb. Thanks the lads who suggested him.
  • CPFC16
    Nothing special, but decent for his stats. Seems to hit a ball that moves a lot in the air. Scored 6 or so from this distance with him.

6wbSz69.gif

Great finish!
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    @CPFC16 This sums it up better. No way should he have in his locker the ability to be able to dip/swerve the ball so drastically, but he does, consistently.

zJNsP3a.gif
  • CPFC16
    @CPFC16 This sums it up better. No way should he have in his locker the ability to be able to dip/swerve the ball so drastically, but he does, consistently.

zJNsP3a.gif

Cracking goal. He's pinged in 2 in 2 from the edge of the box to start off my weekend league, really enjoying him on 6 chem CM.
  • CPFC16
  • iBarçaBoy
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    just got him for 15750coins... bargain...
    With those passing stats the perfect CM.
    I'll take him on 7chem...
    Still lots @ 16250coins at the moment (they aren't mine)
  • Currieman
    4996 posts Big Money Move
    How is his shooting that good?
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    Currieman wrote: »
    How is his shooting that good?

Makes no sense. Feels like SIF Nainggolan. Bear in mind I've got Del Piero, SBC Suarez, Ronaldo, Nedved - Hero Roberto shouldn't be mixing it up these cards!

And another. His technique striking them is up there with elite cards. Completely nonsensical given he has 80 long shot and 78 shot power (though I have gladiator, which is a double chevron on shooting and ups to 85 long shot, 88 shot power, if you believe that waffle.

For 16k, he's a bargain for formation switchers as you can use a striker at CM where Roberto would play, and he has strong links to Suarez. <3

S2J1sZE.gif
  • chaser2k15
    14203 posts Has That Special Something
    Once i have played 10 games with him i will move him to CM and play sbc suarez at CF.
  • Cadey 5
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Only used him for 2 games so far but felt good on the ball will reserve judgement until I've played a good run of games though.