Weekend League Qualifier Tryhards!

xGrumpyWolfx
3029 posts National Call-Up
Just played some guy then in the WL Qualifiers and as soon as I scored he got his friend to spam me with party invites and abusive messages to put me off! Like I know people wanna win games but how childish must you have to be to do that? For a freaking weekend league qualifier :D
Also had some guy earlier begging me to let him win when I was 4-0 up!
This community at times is bantz.

Comments

• ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Who plays games with notifications turned on?
  • Realist
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    ManTrain wrote: »

• xGrumpyWolfx
    Realist wrote: »
    ManTrain wrote: »

Me and I guess a lot of people, so I know when people I play games with invite me to party!
    Plus I don't really get many messages throughout games, usually only at the end.
  • Jwalls5096
    1064 posts Professional
    Guess he's not part of the in crowd.. he should have his arm broken and tongue cut out for being so bloody stupid to play the game without notifications turned off.. but for real.. I don't get even using a headset while playing a game let alone sending a message... most people don't talk to others on PS4 Xbox one... what would I possibly have to talk about with another man who I'll never meet
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    Jwalls5096 wrote: »
    Guess he's not part of the in crowd.. he should have his arm broken and tongue cut out for being so bloody stupid to play the game without notifications turned off.. but for real.. I don't get even using a headset while playing a game let alone sending a message... most people don't talk to others on PS4 Xbox one... what would I possibly have to talk about with another man who I'll never meet
    Hahah I know right, I feel like an outsider now :'(
    I never speak to other on the mic who I don't know, only my mates in party chat! I could only imagine the abuse you'd get in game chat playing FIFA! :D
  • Conaldinho
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played someone and their Butland completed 10 passes, more than their 3 midfielders, he kept passing back every time he got the ball in his final third, bored the life out of me
  • Just played some guy then in the WL Qualifiers and as soon as I scored he got his friend to spam me with party invites and abusive messages to put me off! Like I know people wanna win games but how childish must you have to be to do that? For a freaking weekend league qualifier :D

Hi can you tell me where i can find full guide for fifa 16 or 17 to be pro player and beat legendary level and pass all skill games with ease ? Cuz fifa manual is not enough to be pro player. I have found so so many moves in the skill game not written in the manual? Pls pls send me message on the private cuz i do not really know how to send you message .. then i will send you big secret in fifa i do not know why ea do write it in the manual to let ppl know it. Pls help me thank you a lot bro
  • TheonlywayisS6
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just played some guy then in the WL Qualifiers and as soon as I scored he got his friend to spam me with party invites and abusive messages to put me off! Like I know people wanna win games but how childish must you have to be to do that? For a freaking weekend league qualifier :D

Hi can you tell me where i can find full guide for fifa 16 or 17 to be pro player and beat legendary level and pass all skill games with ease ? Cuz fifa manual is not enough to be pro player. I have found so so many moves in the skill game not written in the manual? Pls pls send me message on the private cuz i do not really know how to send you message .. then i will send you big secret in fifa i do not know why ea do write it in the manual to let ppl know it. Pls help me thank you a lot bro

You're the expert.
  • RandomLhama83
    10100 posts Has That Special Something
    welcome to fifa.