So i'm back in the Weekend League

NickoSkyhoej
1285 posts Professional
After last weeks lovely "The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment. Please try again later" issues which made me unable to qualify, i'm back in there, even making a record qualifier as it only took me 16 minutes, as literally all my opponents apparently didn't want to finish their games.

Anyways the team i'm using
da8d602c355dd00b6305a329be7c180d.jpg
Plays like a dream, the people i met in the qualifiers had no chance.

What team are you using? I know it's without requirements this weekend so there's probably not that many unique teams, but please do show anyways :tongue: - I need inspiration for future teams!

Comments

• LVG1703
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2017
    Jesus, if you couldnt qualify with that team, then you had a serious problem lol. That team looks ridiculous man, congrats.

These are my teams, usually one expensive and one not that expensive but good team. (I got that IF Chiellini on monthly rewards so thats why hes there)

e75aaa37cb46d7e3212ca47fc8a47db6.jpg
    f15debb31c8956ca6d19afa70a29b93e.jpg
  • Soly77
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    good team
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    Thanks people.

Yeah of course, there's no excuse for not qualifying with that team, i've qualified with way lesser teams many times before :tongue:

It's rare that i use the same team in the weekend league and qualifiers, but for once that's the case.
  • silverdale10
    1418 posts Professional
    Came up against similar teams all day. I had an all NIF team with Origi (79) up front and Lucas Vazquez (82) and Carrasco (82) on the wings. Didn't get further than the semis but still a good feeling to beat some stacked teams.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    LVG1703 wrote: »
    Jesus, if you couldnt qualify with that team, then you had a serious problem lol. That team looks ridiculous man, congrats.

These are my teams, usually one expensive and one not that expensive but good team. (I got that IF Chiellini on monthly rewards so thats why hes there)

Nice teams, i like the second one in particular, as i've got something similar on my mind myself.

How does Cavani and Lucas play?
  • Ronaldo
    3792 posts National Call-Up
    let me geuss you switch to 41212
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    After last weeks lovely "The EA servers are unable to process your request at the current moment. Please try again later" issues which made me unable to qualify, i'm back in there, even making a record qualifier as it only took me 16 minutes, as literally all my opponents apparently didn't want to finish their games.

Anyways the team i'm using
    da8d602c355dd00b6305a329be7c180d.jpg
    Plays like a dream, the people i met in the qualifiers had no chance.

What team are you using? I know it's without requirements this weekend so there's probably not that many unique teams, but please do show anyways :tongue: - I need inspiration for future teams!

Well that is my exact midfield and it's the best I've used all year
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional
    edited March 2017
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    let me geuss you switch to 41212

I haven't had to do that yet, it's never really been my style of play.

If i come against an opponent who i have a truly hard time breaking down or he is just demolishing my midfield, then i might switch it up.

@COACH That's nice to hear, i'm feeling the same, can't remember having that good of a midfield before, it dominates everything.
  • LVG1703
    756 posts Semi-Pro

Nice teams, i like the second one in particular, as i've got something similar on my mind myself.

Well, being serious, the star of the squad is Martial, he is just beyond good. Cavani is good, i think he lacks a little bit of dribbling and pace but his shooting is good and he can hold off defenders, my guess is his TIF is a ridiculous card, dying to use him. Lucas is good, really fast and good dribbler, nice shot on him, very similar to Willian(And willian is one of my fav RF on the game)
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional

Well, being serious, the star of the squad is Martial, he is just beyond good. Cavani is good, i think he lacks a little bit of dribbling and pace but his shooting is good and he can hold off defenders, my guess is his TIF is a ridiculous card, dying to use him. Lucas is good, really fast and good dribbler, nice shot on him, very similar to Willian(And willian is one of my fav RF on the game)

I can completely feel you on the Martial part, he is also the star of my attack.

And yes i was considering TIF Cavani for my squad, and if Lucas is as you say then that's awesome, Willian is also one of my favourite wingers.
  • LVG1703
    756 posts Semi-Pro

I can completely feel you on the Martial part, he is also the star of my attack.

And yes i was considering TIF Cavani for my squad, and if Lucas is as you say then that's awesome, Willian is also one of my favourite wingers.

Yeah Lucas is good. I would get Di Maria but i think that playing with him is as playing with Robben, way too p;redictable wiith that 2* WF so yeah, you can do all around more things with Lucas, wish he had an IF
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1285 posts Professional

Yeah Lucas is good. I would get Di Maria but i think that playing with him is as playing with Robben, way too p;redictable wiith that 2* WF so yeah, you can do all around more things with Lucas, wish he had an IF

My only issue with Lucas would be the stamina, so having Di Maria as a backup might be a good idea if anything.