Have they changed the workrates of some players???

Argie8
7220 posts Big Money Move
I bought Brehme weeks ago and he was attack- medium and defensive- high but now theyve swapped?? Why do they do this? They changed Rooney before as well. Think he started High/High then went to Medium/High. It's frustrating to say the least considering I already bought the player.

Comments

• EddieFicio
    22916 posts Club Captain
    No they haven't and no they weren't.

I'd like to have an ounce of what you're smoking please.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Mandela effect imo
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    rooneys always been m/h
  • bhafc1901
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    Like pineapple on a pizza, you're wrong
  • Argie8
    EddieFicio wrote: »

They were. Or at least they were on Futbin? Do you think it was just futbin which got it wrong then changed it?
  • Diggy
    15689 posts World Class
    Brehme has always been h/m
  • Argie8
    edited March 2017
    Ok. It seems futbin must have gotten them wrong then and changed it. ugh I should have checked on the game but its still frustrating. Now I look a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :lol:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    I refuse to believe kane has been h/h since the start.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something

• Argie8
    I refuse to believe kane has been h/h since the start.

Did you notice a change? I could swear Rooney was high/high when i bought him at the beginning of the game. Thats precisely the reason i bought him. My friend did the same. But I was using futbin to check workrates and I think they may have got it wrong
  • Olleman
    14946 posts World Class
    Like pineapple on a pizza, you're wrong

I absolutely love it. And those who say it's not good haven't tried it B)
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    edited March 2017
    You don't know how to read do you? :joy: Futbin puts defensive on top in their listings... As for your saying Rooney HH and whatever, you're on some damn good drugs man.

Guys they changed Auba's rates! He's now Low/High :o

EomAI56.png
  • Furrag85
    2505 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Argie8 Yes, they have changed players cards, though early in the game, so Rooney may well have been a H/H.

Del Piero used to be a 3* skiller with L/L. He's now 4* with M/L. Original thread here; https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/53zkwm/del_piero_has_been_upgraded_to_4_skills_and_has/
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2017
    Yeah seen that too for Del Piero. On futbin is L/L but on my team is M/L Most likely an error on Futbin page.

Same I think is for Harry Kane weight on that site also. Come on 65kg that must be a mistake, that guy is big.

And for sure there are other mistakes as well.
  • WFCBagnall
    96670 posts Moderator
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    Yeah seen that too for Del Piero. On futbin is L/L but on my team is M/L Most likely an error on Futbin page.

He was L/L at the very very start bit Ea changed it as people were moaning.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2017
    That might be True, still strange they didn't change the workrates if they changed the skills stars.(on futbin)
  • Glass0nion
    4181 posts National Call-Up
    I swear Cuadrado was M/H
  • EddieFicio
    22916 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »

He was L/L at the very very start bit Ea changed it as people were moaning.

God bless, best change they've done.
  • Argie8
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    @Argie8 Yes, they have changed players cards, though early in the game, so Rooney may well have been a H/H.

Del Piero used to be a 3* skiller with L/L. He's now 4* with M/L. Original thread here; https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/53zkwm/del_piero_has_been_upgraded_to_4_skills_and_has/

Ah yes that is another one! So I wasn't crazy. I knew there were more but I just forgot. I feel more validated than i really should :lol: I still should have checked on the game before purchasing though i guess.
  • Argie8
    You don't know how to read do you? :joy: Futbin puts defensive on top in their listings... As for your saying Rooney HH and whatever, you're on some damn good drugs man.

EomAI56.png

Don't worry I dont expect an apology :wink:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    Glass0nion wrote: »
    I swear Cuadrado was M/H

He was last year
  • Argie8
    Ok, just had another check of Futbin and it showed Lalas as being high/low which I know is wrong so i loaded the page again and it swapped around. And it says Sturridge is 6ft 2 when he isn't.

So, in conclusion, never rely on Futbin for player stats!
  • Furrag85
    2505 posts Fans' Favourite
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Ok, just had another check of Futbin and it showed Lalas as being high/low which I know is wrong so i loaded the page again and it swapped around. And it says Sturridge is 6ft 2 when he isn't.

Without looking in concepts or at the market, I think Sturridge is 6'2" in game, which he isn't IRL. Think he's listed as 6'2" on Wiki, probably inclusive of that stupid hairstyle.
  • Argie8
    edited March 2017

Without looking in concepts or at the market, I think Sturridge is 6'2" in game, which he isn't IRL. Think he's listed as 6'2" on Wiki, probably inclusive of that stupid hairstyle.

Nah he's 5ft 11 in game, just checked. Futbin is talking ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner

EomAI56.png

Wow you really are dumb. Lalas HL? Dude you don't get it. Futbin is NOT wrong, you are!
    They list it like this -
    DEFENSIVE RATE
    ATTACKING RATE

on a card it shows it the other way around and clearly you don't grasp that. So when you look at Lalas on Futbin it looks like
    H
    L

I EXPECT an apology.
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite

EomAI56.png

Wow you really are dumb. Lalas HL? Dude you don't get it. Futbin is NOT wrong, you are!
    They list it like this -
    DEFENSIVE RATE
    ATTACKING RATE

on a card it shows it the other way around and clearly you don't grasp that. So when you look at Lalas on Futbin it looks like
    H
    L

:) I EXPECT an apology.

• EddieFicio
    22916 posts Club Captain

Ah yes that is another one! So I wasn't crazy. I knew there were more but I just forgot. I feel more validated than i really should :lol: I still should have checked on the game before purchasing though i guess.

They changed Del Piero BEFORE the game released though.
  • Argie8

EomAI56.png

They list it like this -
    DEFENSIVE RATE
    ATTACKING RATE

H
    L

I EXPECT an apology.

No, again, you're confused and havent listened to what I've said. I have players in squads on futbin so i can keep track of prices. It said high/low for lalas which is wrong. I then refreshed the page and it swapped to low/high. So no, you're wrong and futbin is unreliable and glitchy. If you had actually read what i put then you would got that. Listening skills are something we develop at primary school. Seems you skipped a few years. I wont expect an apology dont worry as I know that is another thing we are taught as a kid :smile: Idiot.

They changed Del Piero BEFORE the game released though.

Again, not on futbin though, which is where i got all my info on players. They had him as low/low for quite a few weeks on there. Will have to check on the game in future before i buy players.
  • Orison
    74580 posts Icon
    Sure, those magic swaps on futbin...

That's not how websites work, it doesn't just change for no reason, so pics or gtfo :)
  • Argie8
    Orison wrote: »
    Sure, those magic swaps on futbin...

That's not how websites work, it doesn't just change for no reason, so pics or gtfo :)

I did consider it because I didn't understand why it would do that. It showed all the other players with the correct workrates then when i reloaded it it swapped only lalas. However, I have no reason to lie. I'd already accepted i'd made a mistake earlier on in the thread, until I saw it today which made me realise it wasn't completely my fault. If it does it again i will figure out a way to upload the pic though.
This discussion has been closed.