Xbox live in U.K....

Hodgy
420 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone else having issues at the moment?

Comments

• Hodgy
    Keeps trying, and failing to sync FIFA. My dashboard is blank as well, where you get all the news and stuff.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Seems to be.

Not even sending party invites at the moment.
  • Seo
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mines working as normal mate
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Mines working fine bud
  • JR
    8061 posts League Winner
    Mine is fine
  • Hodgy
    Ugh might just be my "Super fast brilliant (when it works which is only like 60% of the time) Virgin fibre" then
  • mines playing up as well cant connect to ultimate team cant find opponent in online seasons even says cant bring up new messages on my dashboard , im with virgin as well
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2851 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    Yup, got DC'd at the end of a game cause of it, me and brother couldn't even join each others party chat either!

@Hodgy Me and my bro are also on Virgin Media, could be them, **** thing only works correctly at off peak times :s
  • Hodgy
    Godamnit!
  • Arron xox
    2976 posts National Call-Up
    Mine is all fine
  • Hodgy
    My net is working fine, as you can tell as I am posting this on my iPad. It seems to be a Live problem. On my end anyway :s
  • Hodgy
    Clear MAC address/restart sorted me out.
  • frozenslash
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    xbox servers crashed last night and has been playing up in small intervals since. keep clearing the mac address when you get issues.
  • UM4R
    3936 posts Moderator
    Yup, got DC'd at the end of a game cause of it, me and brother couldn't even join each others party chat either!

@Hodgy Me and my bro are also on Virgin Media, could be them, **** thing only works correctly at off peak times :s

Stupidest thing ever whats the need to restrict in 'peak' periods? And they throttle by a massive amount as well. So annoying virgin broadband in that respect
  • Sercs
    18654 posts World Class
    UM4R wrote: »

Stupidest thing ever whats the need to restrict in 'peak' periods? And they throttle by a massive amount as well. So annoying virgin broadband in that respect

just realised Virgin media does this, what the heck

is it the only broadband provider to limit? i thought it was long phased out
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    Hodgy wrote: »
    Ugh might just be my "Super fast brilliant (when it works which is only like 60% of the time) Virgin fibre" then

Mine disconnected me an hour ago, and on Virgin too, quick restart of the modem sorted it out.

You're right Virgin does seem to go **** up fairly regularly, last year my whole area went down for about two weeks, did get compensated most of my bill back, but not really the point.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Seems to be.

Not even sending party invites at the moment.

:'(
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Im in a party and thats working fine but i have just lost my connection to the ea servers and cant get back on
  • DoD_Jester
    26338 posts Player of the Year
    Hodgy wrote: »
    Clear MAC address/restart sorted me out.

Didn't help me, my pal in the states logged on my account fine but i can't get on, even reset my router and no help