MOTM Vidal

Dazza5780
355 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone tried him, I'd love to add him to my Bundesliga team. But is that much better than the standard one?

Comments

• mhh1981
    3749 posts National Call-Up
    Im deliberating upgrading him or modric to toty. Had mod before but didnt notice a 1.2m difference ha
  • Dazza5780
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    Im deliberating upgrading him or modric to toty. Had mod before but didnt notice a 1.2m difference ha

I have 1.3m coins but dont wanna splurge 800 odd k if hes not a huge upgrade over the standard one. Tbh the standard Vidal is very good absolutely love him.
  • mhh1981
    3749 posts National Call-Up
    Dazza5780 wrote: »

I have 1.3m coins but dont wanna splurge 800 odd k if hes not a huge upgrade over the standard one. Tbh the standard Vidal is very good absolutely love him.

likewise. Im annoyed I didnt do the SBC at the time he was out.
  • Dazza5780
    edited March 2017
    Dazza5780 wrote: »

likewise. Im annoyed I didnt do the SBC at the time he was out.

Tell me about it had my account hacked and had no acc during the nov & dec period so missed out on all that good stuff. Ive got a couple of OTW Payets & Depay so there price rises a bit more I may cash in and splurge.
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Have the SBC and unless your making Pogba-esque driving runs from deep, just get the NIF if money's tight