IF McGeady

TopCat
533 posts An Exciting Prospect
Someone is autobidding on this card over 20k,. If you have been waiting to sell, now is the time for quick sales.

Comments

  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    He's been 20k for a while now
  • TopCat
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just mean for quick sales, every card been bid on past 20 k. Guessing for St. patricks, but there has been nothing announced.
  • adeem991
    601 posts Sunday League Hero
    TopCat wrote: »
    I just mean for quick sales, every card been bid on past 20 k. Guessing for St. patricks, but there has been nothing announced.

    I did the same bought 110 wlnks upgrade cards and sold them before the last potm hype for 900-2.4 k profit they were instantly selling for 2.8k one day and 1.9 k the other
  • adeem991
    601 posts Sunday League Hero
    adeem991 wrote: »
    TopCat wrote: »
    I just mean for quick sales, every card been bid on past 20 k. Guessing for St. patricks, but there has been nothing announced.

    I did the same bought 110 wlnks upgrade cards and sold them before the last potm hype for 900-2.4 k profit they were instantly selling for 2.8k one day and 1.9 k the other

    He just dropped in price before the potm was announced to 1k
  • adeem991
    601 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2017
    adeem991 wrote: »
    adeem991 wrote: »
    TopCat wrote: »
    I just mean for quick sales, every card been bid on past 20 k. Guessing for St. patricks, but there has been nothing announced.

    I did the same bought 110 wlnks upgrade cards and sold them before the last potm hype for 900-2.4 k profit they were instantly selling for 2.8k one day and 1.9 k the other

    He dropped in price just before the potm was announced to 1k

Sign In or Register to comment.