Anyone else notice a drop in sbc packs?

shiaan
405 posts Sunday League Hero
These sbc packs used to be so good for me would pack a good player quite often by good i mean 20k+ however yesterday i did the Marquee matchups, north and south tour, hybrid nations and hybrid leagues aswell as nation and league hybrid and ive got all small flares not even a medium think my best was Muslera

Comments

• Tietherope
    10122 posts Has That Special Something
    I've never received a good player in one until yesterday and I've done every one to date. Yesterday was a discard TOTW but was much better than my usual 82 rated high.
  • XXSPCXXX
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I know what you mean but I don't think so. Just your turn to get some useless packs. I completed MM & got very little 83 Mandzukic was the highlight. But in the Brazil & South America yesterday I packed IF Arnautovic, my first packed IF this year.
  • Stordy
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    Since I packed PEA last month I have had jack from all MM and North and South Tours plus i did all the league SBC that had prime and prem player packs. Best player was Icardi.
    I used to get better packs before I packed PEA thats for sure
  • shiaan
    Yea i used to get average players like kante , martial etc. Until i got ibra after packing him ive had no luck whatsoever
  • lf2009
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just made 25k off a silver premium players one and have packed pogba from la liga sbc, 85 mertens from seria a sbc and:
    Buffon
    Marchesio
    Matuidi
    Coutinho
    Erikson
    4 x 15-25k informs
    Motm kouli(whatever the rest is)

Best pulls have come from sbc packs all in last month
  • ShaunCPFC
    4292 posts National Call-Up
    I got iMOTM Mahrez during AFCON for one of the SBC's at the time..

Ever since then :/

Can't complain though
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Yep noticed this big time they've dropped the pack weight on SBC'S consideblery,not even worth doing anymore
  • hrv97
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    Did sbcs worth 700k this week and best player was pedro
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Did sbcs worth 700k this week and best player was pedro

Oh dear!
  • Lfc23
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    made a lot of coins of these at the start of the game everyone I done, I would pack a decent player had nothing for months
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    You can't notice it from what you open yourself ffs. Switch your brain on, learn about variance and sample size. Unless you open them by the thousands, your individual experience is meaningless.

But cheers for the eleven millionth thread on the subject
  • WFCBagnall
    78796 posts Moderator
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    I did quite a few SBC yesterday as well and were really bad. Still managed to get the coins back so not to bothered.
    Also yesterday was trying the bronze method for a 3rd day. First 2 were ok pulls, nothing spectacular, but got the coins back and a little profit, but yesterday they were atrocious. In about 200 packs or so I barely got 5 or six squad fitness cards and very few players sold.

Let's hope for better I suppose.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited March 2017
    Thats luck for you
  • Danic123
    3121 posts National Call-Up
    I done the Italian league, some of the smaller ones and the Harry Kane ones & got nothing. My best pull was Rooney Hero card & Dybala from the "free" packs.

I'm debating going pack only next FIFA if only to make the rubbish pulls a bit more interesting. But I'm sure that idea will last about two seconds once I'm getting trashed online by people with OP teams :wink:
  • YOLOT0URE
    7899 posts League Winner
    I did MM, south and north and some teams in the last week or so. Most were done with players in my club so cost me almost nothing. Best player was kagawa lol nothing or value at all. I find now it's better doing silver packs aka j league
  • Yung
    11628 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

ABSOLUTELY NO DROP. Oh and @WFCBagnall is a pack god.
  • Conaldinho
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Done every MM that's come out and the only player over 50k was MOTM Casemiro who went for 85k
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    Oddly enough, this post inspired me to do the South America tour SBC.

Did the Uruguay, following a guide from futbin, only cost me 8.5k, and this happened:

http://xboxclips.com/DavySprockett80/abdd4919-55c4-4857-8b87-63efa1621644

Thanks, I think I owe you a beer :smile:
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    "I did the lottery and won a few quid a few weeks in a row, but haven't won anything in a while."

That's how I read this thread. Not having a dig, it's just best way I can explain it.
  • cdbuck26
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    SBC's never got me anything in the first place
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Friend of mine did the weekend MM a few days ago and packed Rudd Gullit
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Nop. Packed totw auba
  • shiaan
    Oddly enough, this post inspired me to do the South America tour SBC.

Did the Uruguay, following a guide from futbin, only cost me 8.5k, and this happened:

http://xboxclips.com/DavySprockett80/abdd4919-55c4-4857-8b87-63efa1621644

Thanks, I think I owe you a beer :smile:

Haha i dont need one but thnx
    Tof33z wrote: »
    You can't notice it from what you open yourself ffs. Switch your brain on, learn about variance and sample size. Unless you open them by the thousands, your individual experience is meaningless.

But cheers for the eleven millionth thread on the subject

He does tho :lol:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    28960 posts Player of the Year
    100% yes.
  • Scaffade
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    No I think the sbc packs are ace
    https://imgur.com/a/3d92y
    Genoa calcio A sbc B)
  • Heppers
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    I've said it on numerous threads before, card weights vary all the time. The only luck involved when it comes to packs is the luck in finding when the best time to open packs are.

I remember
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    33100 posts National Team Captain
    Other than the OTW Summer untradable spending about 200k on it to get Pogba,

SBC packs have always been terrible for me.
  • AlexM1218
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    Haven't pulled * since Christmas. Got Boateng, IF Dembele, Naingg all within a few days. But since then only notable players I've gotten are IF Rooney (silver Irish guy) and Lukaku. Also thrown 100k at SBC's in the process
  • tilen11
    6004 posts Big Money Move
    Packed SIF Nainggolan at that time from idk which SBC. Cant complain about the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ive received from every single one till today